Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 11:34 PM
Sarnak

Great job on the netcode changes. Super fast zoning and zero desynchs on Ring War A+
Old 02-10-2019, 11:48 PM
Orc

Default Groi Gutblade

By "Corrected (randomized) Groi Gutblade and Synger Foxfyre spawn mechanics" what exactly was done? Especially with Groi. His timer was 20m20s. Now it appears indefinite. Friend waited for an hour, I waited for an hour. No spawn. Has Groi been broken or is there a new undocumented trigger (much like Quillmane)? Some direction would be appreciated.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarfzilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By "Corrected (randomized) Groi Gutblade and Synger Foxfyre spawn mechanics" what exactly was done? Especially with Groi. His timer was 20m20s. Now it appears indefinite. Friend waited for an hour, I waited for an hour. No spawn. Has Groi been broken or is there a new undocumented trigger (much like Quillmane)? Some direction would be appreciated.
Yea right, when stuff was changed like this on live they didn't exactly give the script to players so they could farm easier. Figure it out, search bug sections, or research ZAM for guidance
Old 02-11-2019, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

is it just me or does your mana level jump up and down less erratically as you are medding since patch?
Old 02-11-2019, 12:15 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea right, when stuff was changed like this on live they didn't exactly give the script to players so they could farm easier. Figure it out, search bug sections, or research ZAM for guidance

Dude, not sure what walked up your skirt. Did I ask for the solution? No. I merely asked for guidance as in "No, its not broken". From there, I will work it out. If it is broken, then bringing it to the attention of the coders would help all players. You need to go back to taking your meds.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are some big things still on the horizon for a future patch?

Thanks devs!
Fixing NPC spell interrupts due to push. NPCs should not be interrupted by push. Ever. Reduce rates of bash interrupts for higher level NPCs.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarfzilla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://eq.magelo.com/npc/421375

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=3673
Old 02-11-2019, 12:26 AM
Kobold

Triple attack available now for the monk?
Old 02-11-2019, 12:31 AM
Aviak

What does this change mean? I don't have a SoW sword but I do have SoW boots and a couple of other clickables.

Haynar: Fixed an issue which caused item clickies to use an effective spell casting level of 255. Sorry boys, no more super SoW sword.
Old 02-11-2019, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dude, not sure what walked up your skirt. Did I ask for the solution? No. I merely asked for guidance as in "No, its not broken". From there, I will work it out. If it is broken, then bringing it to the attention of the coders would help all players. You need to go back to taking your meds.
Lol, you are like my wife. You asked for specific details on the trigger and now you say you were just asking a generic question if it was broken. Way to berg and switch your story.

Oh, not to mention 2hrs is "indefinite".
Closed Thread