Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 04:38 PM
Banned

horza.jpg
Old 11-30-2019, 04:39 PM
Aviak

History? I think you mean HERstory.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ever actually cracked open a history book on our country or are you being sarcastic, I legitimately can't tell any more.
Do you think America would be able to sustain itself in that position.

Imagine a restaurant is hiring. They fill the position. Does it make sense to keep screeching about wanting a job and being owed one because they were hiring at some point?

America took in countless immigrants because we needed laborers. We don’t need laborers anymore. Why do you want to flood our lower class with laborers. I just got done explaining how destructive that is to the lower class.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because blaming the common people for doing common people things is retarded?

It's actually even a little bit more sinister than that. Building a multicultural society that is an inevitable powder keg ready to explode is a tactic by elites that keeps regular common people fighting each other instead of looking at the high crimes of the elites.

Jimjam finds himself doing work for the elites again. This is why I find it offensive when you say we are the same type of guy.
no different to blaming rich people for doing rich people things... Can't let them all off the hook.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:45 PM
Aviak

It's racist if we don't take 6 million immigrants every year. I mean it might be a bad idea but at least it ain't a racist one.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no different to blaming rich people for doing rich people things... Can't let them all off the hook.
Yes it is because the rich elites rarely face consequences for their crimes. Common people have a tight leash. Elites don’t. We find you defending the rich and elites again Jim.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think America would be able to sustain itself in that position.

Imagine a restaurant is hiring. They fill the position. Does it make sense to keep screeching about wanting a job and being owed one because they were hiring at some point?

America took in countless immigrants because we needed laborers. We don’t need laborers anymore. Why do you want to flood our lower class with laborers. I just got done explaining how destructive that is to the lower class.
Bad analogy because we absolutely need laborers that will work for below minimum wage. We need them because companies cant compete with each other if they don't hire such immigrants. Making it worse for the immigrants is not going to change that - what will make it go away is removing the demand for sub minimum wage labor by illegal immigrants by making the enforcement against business owners employing them have teeth.

As long as the demand exists, they will come. It is too lucrative for them not to. That's why the Right is incapable of making any real headway on this process. The disease is your master and wants you to hate the symptom. It's the same shit with H1Bs etc.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yes it is because the rich elites rarely face consequences for their crimes. Common people have a tight leash. Elites don’t. We find you defending the rich and elites again Jim.
No, i'm saying they should be persecuted.
Old 11-30-2019, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, i'm saying they should be persecuted.
I'm you Teppler.
Old 11-30-2019, 05:09 PM
Aviak

If we build the wall we could dangle CEOs from it. In Minecraft on xbox lol not in real life!
Closed Thread