Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Context?

Is this Italy or Russia? It appears to be a majority whites only audience however. So we got that going on.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I blame old white ppl. They ruined this country and both parties let the genocide commence.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sanders is dope
Old 04-29-2019, 10:22 AM
Banned

Also lol. Biden memes are fuckin funny, let's get rid of people who can't demonstrate an understanding of basic concent from leadership positions. At least they should be good at pretending to understand consent.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tex/melon let me know what you think of this quotation
not sure tbh. it depends on what he's talking about. you need broad agreement on fundamentals if you want to get anything done, but you need a variety of perspectives if you want to most accurately define the subject. an environment wherein everyone has a different opinion is as unhelpful in the pursuit of truth and as dangerous as one in which everyone has the same opinion.

arguing for racial homogeneity is retard mode unless you can establish that race is intrinsically tied to behavior and there is no evidence of that. there is both garbage and excellence of in every race.

what people do matters. how people look really only matters if we are interested in sharing genetic material with them or indulging carnal impulse. keep in mind though that presentation falls squarely into the "what people do" category though. we choose what we wear, how we groom and any modifications we make to our bodies like piercings, tattooing, etc.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:45 AM
Banned

Can't have a multi-racial nation without Nationalism.

Political and social homogeneity is required, or else people fragment into small groups based on physical identities.

Communists think they can remove that from humans.

Years of evolution will win, Commies.

Either we unite behind national banner or people will unite behind race.

Yes, I know it sucks. But life sucks.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Can't have a multi-racial nation without Nationalism.

Political and social homogeneity is required, or else people fragment into small groups based on physical identities.

Communists think they can remove that from humans.

Years of evolution will win, Commies.

Either we unite behind national banner or people will unite behind race.

Yes, I know it sucks. But life sucks.
Here in lies the problem. The White ChRISTrian SiDe3 (most of it, not saying all, there are exceptional white christians)

Are the ones who are achtchually being divisive and fragmentary, they can't even get along amongst themselves if left to their own devices.

I love jesus as much as the next white evangelical male who's completely chaste and plays videogames on the interweb, but come on, trump is a fucking DUMB en-ward and his whole media/facebook/twitter/family first ADF, Jay Suckyourdicklow, fuckbart, 8chan syndicate is going to destroy this country on the sacrifical alter of immense old world old school true to it's nature medieval faggotry.

Burn it all the fuck down plz, I am tired of people being to fucking ignorant to fathom basic economics, (Save money, don't buy shit from china at walmart, don't pay for power when you can make your own, don't swallow flouride toothpaste, but spit it out, eat grass fed beef and stop putting murcury in the fish with delicious omega3s).

Fuck the police, ya'll are a bunch of dumb Nuffins and don't deserve compassion in what is comin to u all. (ALL of u, don't feel too fucking special dino, your actchually not even important in this, other than that your are a brainwashed fuckface who is upset because people can't smoke weeedkratom and are allowed to drink battery acid and expect the state to care for them because they are whitttteeeee).
Last edited by clevergirl; 04-29-2019 at 10:56 AM..
Old 04-29-2019, 10:54 AM
Banned

BTW ya'll are a minority, but racially speaking u can't out breed the N's. So GG dumb asses pissing people like me off to the point we sterilize are selves and say FUCK U angry little bitches.

Laughing my ass off as this country burns. Executed in a thermal blanket in a cage as an infant toddler, just seconds post birth. By a not a doctor at all, but an angry old man with the worst hair fucking do imaginable.

Thanos would be proud.
Old 04-29-2019, 10:57 AM
Banned

^^ these are really goooood posts
Old 04-29-2019, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Political homogeneity is stupid as fuck. You can’t have a hive mind