Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Aviak

Default Full screen reverting back to Window

So I'm having an issue like tittle says.

I do Ctrl + O then select Full screen mode and it changes no problem. The issue I have is if I click near the edges and I mean like 1/2 inch it drops me back into window mode.

So if I want to play full screen mode I need to drag my spell bar and anything else I want to click to the center so I don't trigger this issue.

Also the game looks crisp in window mode, but over saturated in full screen mode and not sure how to fix that.
Old 10-26-2019, 11:56 PM
Large Rat

Bump. Same thing. Full screen mode turned on either alt+enter or from the options menu when in game or character select. Clicking in areas makes the screen go windowed mode having clicked something on the actual desktop.
Old 10-26-2019, 11:59 PM
Large Rat

Never mind on my end. Figured it out. Once in game, while in windowed mode, go into options and select "Video Modes". Set it to the exact resolution your monitor is set to. Then hit accept. Then accept changes in the bottom right. Otherwise it reverts. Then change to full screen and it's fixed!