Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2019, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

It is. I guess I never paid attention to how much it cost.
Old 06-25-2019, 11:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, 35k? For something which can be done with one group if that group includes a well geared warrior and a cleric and some melee dps in under 2 hours, that's insane!
35k for 2 hours of 5 well geared players' time is a bargain
Old 06-25-2019, 12:16 PM
Sarnak

A well geared warrior, any two 2 rogues, and any 2 clerics. Maybe an enchanter for haste and clarity to make things go a bit faster.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

You can find the Demon Fang MQ for 25k, be patient
Old 06-25-2019, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can find the Demon Fang MQ for 25k, be patient
Haha, I did it the old fashioned way with my monk awhile ago. But now that I know that I can get 35k for it I might try to convince some friends to come do it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2019, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Youre not gonna do xeno with that setup. 1 stun on tank and rest of your force is dead. You also have no one to kite Deep off.
Old 06-25-2019, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsamma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A well geared warrior, any two 2 rogues, and any 2 clerics. Maybe an enchanter for haste and clarity to make things go a bit faster.
Still a bargain. Ask friends for sure, but if you ask strangers be prepared to pay a fair price for their time and gear.
Old 06-25-2019, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Youre not gonna do xeno with that setup. 1 stun on tank and rest of your force is dead. You also have no one to kite Deep off.
Oh, as a monk I kite him off with a few charges from my nets.

As for the tank getting stunned, why would that kill the group? You just turn off auto attack while he's stunned.

I wonder if a SS geared paladin/SK could tank xeno too before the two clerics went OOM.
Old 06-26-2019, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

Coming from someone who also basically fools around, farms and occasionally solo exps on a Monk with limited playtime due to small children:

If you have no problem farming, just buy your epic MQs. The hardest part will be the two pipes if you aren't able to acquire one on your own, unless someone is selling both at once you will need to coordinate with two people.

I MQed, both pipes (back when Chardok was aoe farmed, so it was more commonly sold), MQed the book from Skyfire, and paid for loot rights to Dragon Fang.

Totally worth it.

Aside from that, get a fungi. It cannot be overstated how ludicrously OP a fungi is.

Fungi + Epic = Solo to level 60 on a monk without much trouble.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:37 PM
Fire Giant

Would you say epic > tstaff for soloing to 60?
Closed Thread