Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

1) His topic was red. Sorry you don't like the truth about your precious red.

2) Your constructive thread started with you trashing blue. Plus your thread isn't a place for people to come together to try something new. It is a place for you to try to get people to come try your dead server. Numbers dont lie. There are many reasons people dont play red. Many reasons.

3) Hey guys, come try red! It is a totally different experience from blue. And improvements have been made! -- something along those lines. NOT---> Hey guys. Blue sucks the people suck the camps suck Come try red, we suck too just not in the same way!!

4) Yes and every bad thing people people say about red is true too. Sorry you dont like it. I have chars on red...you cant buy shit from anyone. ive tried on there and on these forums. It is a ghost town until a twink comes along and kills you. And yes there are a ton of twinks on blue...thats what happens when an mmo ages. if you dont like it maybe you should be making a thread about a restart of blue.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

I don't understand why people get so upset about these threads. Who tf cares if he says why he doesn like blue and prefers red. I mean its interesting to see the drama, but cmon
Old 04-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) His topic was red. Sorry you don't like the truth about your precious red.

2) Your constructive thread started with you trashing blue. Plus your thread isn't a place for people to come together to try something new. It is a place for you to try to get people to come try your dead server. Numbers dont lie. There are many reasons people dont play red. Many reasons.

3) Hey guys, come try red! It is a totally different experience from blue. And improvements have been made! -- something along those lines. NOT---> Hey guys. Blue sucks the people suck the camps suck Come try red, we suck too just not in the same way!!

4) Yes and every bad thing people people say about red is true too. Sorry you dont like it. I have chars on red...you cant buy shit from anyone. ive tried on there and on these forums. It is a ghost town until a twink comes along and kills you. And yes there are a ton of twinks on blue...thats what happens when an mmo ages. if you dont like it maybe you should be making a thread about a restart of blue.
You seem to have not read my previous post after his post which was before your post...which basically said that you can't recruit from one server to another without some kind of comparison between the servers.

Am I the only one on these forums "trashing blue"? Look at the Phinny players, look at people in this forum outside of red threads. Please be even and call everyone out on words that offend you <3

On a more positive note, the red population is going up. People are trying it, and I myself buffed a bunch of people last night and helped them on their adventures.
Last edited by Swish; 04-12-2017 at 02:47 AM..
Old 04-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I the only one on these forums "trashing blue"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand why people get so upset about these threads. Who tf cares if he says why he doesn like blue and prefers red. I mean its interesting to see the drama, but cmon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1) There are many reasons people dont play red. Many reasons.
Many reasons.

Now recruiting for the new guild <Many Reasons>
Apply within.
Old 04-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Aviak

Pst to Hazelnut for druid buffs! Join red today!!
Old 04-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to have not read my previous post after his post which was before your post...which basically said that you can't recruit from one server to another without some kind of comparison between the servers.

Am I the only one on these forums "trashing blue"? Look at the Phinny players, look at people in this forum outside of red threads. Please be even and call everyone out on words that offend you <3

On a more positive note, the red population is going up. People are trying it, and I myself buffed a bunch of people last night and helped them on their adventures.
So you admit that you are trashing blue to try and get a few more people to try deadRed. Finally..how constructive of you. Good luck with trying to trick people into trying red. Numbers dont lie.

PS. People have been saying that reds pop is going up...its not. Ive been watching it for a very long time now. Now if you mean by 1 or 2 sure i can give that to you...but they will leave in a week or month or so.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Aviak

Swish are you the one dropping those Tryredserver corpses in tactical spots like the NFP bank?
Old 04-12-2017, 10:00 PM
Fire Giant

I tried red but had no one to play with. so I stopped.

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 04-12-2017, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsoider [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish are you the one dropping those Tryredserver corpses in tactical spots like the NFP bank?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-13-2017, 02:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/popcorn

Boli 60 Cleric blue <Hispartans> epiced
Olob 60 Warrior blue <Hispartans>
Grimbank EC mule blue <Hispartans>
Closed Thread