Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry, but I had fun having you in guild at least. Yeah that last year I was just taking everything I could on my ranger so I could do Velious solo.

Windstriker, Sky cloak, Epics, Sword of Rile.

Thanks TMO.
Yeah it wasn't as bad as he makes it out to be a lot of folks were waiting for Velious. I wasn't playing at the time because 7 months of tracking and no Velious was enough for me. But while I was doing my afk people like Marksman etc were just toxic and it caused Detoxx and others to want to leave. Kinda what I pointed out earlier. The people putting in work at the time had disagreements with the people who weren't and how they were treating guildies. It is just what this raid system breeds eventually.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

BLACK!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-13-2017, 11:07 AM
Kobold

Longer spawn timers. More frequent earthquakes.

We all know there is nothing classic about this server anyway............
Old 05-13-2017, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet that Nev kill had to be exciting! Killing Vulak at 5 am with 38 people was a nail biter to!
Eww! Now your nails are all gross.
Old 05-14-2017, 04:20 AM
Kobold

Detoxx makes 80k a year though guys
Old 05-14-2017, 01:59 PM
Banned

The real reason I'm going Agnarr is because I don't really want to level any alts on p99 or race for dragons. That's basically everything there is for me to do at this point. I do think if raiding worked as it was intended (a crawl followed by a boss fight), I could play this server on and off forever. But that screen staring shit is horrible, and what's the point slowly gearing out a character you never play?

I'm one of those people that likes being on a well functioning crawl. Crazy I know. But to me, waiting in camp for someone to pull the dragon to the zone in kind of killed classic for me. Even if some content is skipped via COTH, players should still have to generally walk up to the dragon as a raid and kill it there.

And of course-- I'm with the 99%+ on how boring the current running up system is.
Old 05-14-2017, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
80K pizzas a year.

In fairness to Detoxx though, he's not half the worthless faggot you are. He may be an obese gravel-throated loser, but at least he's good at P99 raiding. It's not much of an accomplishment, but since it is technically something he has you beat.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2017, 01:31 PM
Banned

Freezi mad that you aren't supposed to use hate speech on this forum
Old 05-15-2017, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorndogJr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
80K pizzas a year.

In fairness to Detoxx though, he's not half the worthless faggot you are. He may be an obese gravel-throated loser, but at least he's good at P99 raiding. It's not much of an accomplishment, but since it is technically something he has you beat.
Awww! You're so sweet =D
Old 05-16-2017, 12:25 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure mad is the right word. I'm disappointed in society that we've allowed this safe space nonsense to go as far as it has. It should've been smothered at birth. A shockingly large percentage of people seem to be under the impression that the constitution has a "hate speech" exception. It does not. Nor does it define what would qualify as "hate speech". This is all made up PC bullshit and it sickens me to see people afraid of saying a word for fear of being banned. It is and always has been my firm belief that people should be allowed to say whatever they want whenever they want to.

When did we decide that peoples precious fee-fee's are more important than freedom of speech? I sure as fuck never agreed to this.
Shut up faggot
9 Erudite Magician - Adisa
Closed Thread