Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 08:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Tue Aug 22 03:10:49 2017] ...
I think you are missing the fact that he was grouped :

[Tue Aug 22 03:11:47 2017] You gain party experience!!
[Tue Aug 22 03:11:59 2017] Bizlady tells the group, 'Ring of the Ancients, Black Pearl'
[Tue Aug 22 03:12:01 2017] **A Magic Die is rolled by Commandar.
[Tue Aug 22 03:12:01 2017] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 65.
[Tue Aug 22 03:12:12 2017] **A Magic Die is rolled by Bizlady.
[Tue Aug 22 03:12:12 2017] **It could have been any number from 0 to 100, but this time it turned up a 63.
[Tue Aug 22 03:12:17 2017] --You have looted a Black Pearl.--
[Tue Aug 22 03:12:18 2017] --You have looted a Ring of the Ancients.--

And he looted the ring while his group was rolling? Unless I understand those log wrong?
Old 09-10-2017, 08:53 PM
Aviak

nah, just me and bizlady rolling through killed it rolled and left. I never saw slowdive, though he had several casts in the logs.

[57 Master] Maldarian (Human) <Dawn Believers>
[25 Necromancer] Sepikis (Iksar) <Dawn Believers>
[31 Bard] Legendario (Half Elf) <Dawn Believers>
[23 Ranger] Suaveh (Half Elf) <Auld Lang Syne>
Old 09-10-2017, 09:01 PM
Sarnak

Oh yeah you are commandar, make more sense like that my bad, yeah seems like you deserved that ring then.
It's weird that the staff bans you without checking any fact, slowdive didn't even send you a tell he just petitioned...
Old 09-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Aviak

well those are my personal logs, they apparently log everything and in theory he cast something on it or some such stuff and tagged it first, but still very odd to me

Old 09-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Banned

things take a bad turn for slowdiver, the alleged cuck noob bitch player with no balls.

OP hit things off well with excellent critique of suspensions in p99 and then delivered logs and proceeded to remedy his shitty log post after a p99 hero ella kindly pointed out his error.

Lets hear from slowdiver to before the council rules one way or another.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
things take a bad turn for slowdiver, the alleged cuck noob bitch player with no balls.

OP hit things off well with excellent critique of suspensions in p99 and then delivered logs and proceeded to remedy his shitty log post after a p99 hero ella kindly pointed out his error.

Lets hear from slowdiver to before the council rules one way or another.
I'm no to forum quest despite my joined date. I spend too much time either in game or just not playing at all lol

Old 09-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's weird that the staff bans you without checking any fact, slowdive didn't even send you a tell he just petitioned...
This happens and my biggest problem with petitions is sometimes only one side of the story is heard, via the petitioner.

Not only that, but the gavel is thrown down hard on top of it. Some context is good to hear from both sides, not just the one that sends in a petition.

Of course, even if you get a response you'll probably be told that the guide happened to be there as you KS'd it, so they seen it all and kow exactly just how dirty of a player you are and that what you did is a suspendable infraction, regardless of the circumstances.

I could be wrong though.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well those are my personal logs, they apparently log everything and in theory he cast something on it or some such stuff and tagged it first, but still very odd to me
I don't like Slowdive, but in his defense.. encounter logs are a thing. If they weren't checked before a suspension that'd be incredibly negligent. If they were.. then you KSed. Still should have heard your side of the story before a fucking month long ban.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:59 PM
Orc

Undeserved suspensions? On P99?? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Old 09-10-2017, 10:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nothing in ooc, no tells, no nothing, just a banned account followed by the response in the petition forms that there was an AC KS and it's awaiting removal of the ring from account.
This must be a CSG member petition you? This is their style. No communication just strait up petition without giving any chance of explanation or a avenue to fix it.
Closed Thread