Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you agree to roll on scout?
Agree 153 65.95%
Disagree 79 34.05%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Kobold

Default Scout Roll Agreement 2017

Hello friends!

This needs to be said on the forums and agreed upon because apparently people think they can break the rules and use the excuse "it doesn't say that anywhere" even though everyone who has been attending is well aware of the rules.

Sirken has stated that he will be enforcing player made rules so it is imperative that we get people agreeing on this on the forums so we have something to petition when people decide they want to do whatever they want.

THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOW FOR ROLLING SCOUT CHARISA:

1) YOU MUST HAVE THE TOOLS. You win the roll, you turn in tools, you loot the disc. If you do not follow this rule you will be petitioned. This is to prevent someone with 40 friends showing up who don't need it and creating a weighted roll for that one person.

2) PLEASE STAY AND HELP. This is not required but more of a courtesy. It's a 5-10 minute ordeal, dont be a salty loser, help the people who are one day going to help you in return. We all have real lives and sometimes you cant always stick around, but if you can, please do.

3) IN THE EVENT YOU CLICKFEST. You will be petitioned. You are breaking the playerwide agreement. The entire reason we're doing this is to keep it fair for the people showing up. Clickfest has been proven to be a shit show and I've heard it from a former GM that they are aware people can edit .ini files to insta-turn in. We will not be clickfesting anymore.

4) ROLLING TIME. We all agree to roll at a specific time, usually about 5 minutes or so before the spawn time. You will be allowed to roll up until Scout pops. Your roll will not be negated just because you didn't roll the exact 30 seconds everyone else rolls. All rolls are valid until Scout pops.

May the gods of your choice bless your dice.

Glittersings / Glittercharms / Glitterheals <Anonymous>
Old 10-06-2017, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

I'm hoping spawn time gets changed:
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=281965

So that would allow a 1hr window and longer timer, making roll time a bit more difficult (and also people sticking around for up to an hour).
Old 10-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Aviak

Agree
Old 10-06-2017, 09:48 AM
Aviak

I approve, sounds fair enough
Old 10-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Also disagree with forcing loot. As stated in other thread, I personally have never even won a roll but I believe rolling = ownership of mob, and not designated loot. People win to MQ or give to guild, other person can win next time for themselves / bring their own buddies. As long as someone is committing the time / effort to get there and wait / roll, they have a fair shot at rolling for OWNERSHIP of mob / loot meaning they can do with it as they will.

Also, player made rules are only for people who agreed to it. Technically if someone didnt roll and decided to clickfest (as has happened), they would be in the right (legally, not morally) to ignore rolls altogether. Just stating on forum doesnt work. Even OOCing in WW prior to roll doesnt work, as they can just ooc "I do not agree to roll." and then be in the clear to clickfest. If they rolled and THEN click fest, there should be immediate suspension / ban, but they need to agree to roll in the first place. There needs to be something to solve this, but I have no solution to this.
Old 10-06-2017, 09:57 AM
Large Rat

Cant approve allowing 1 person to show up to something without there own force to kill a mob and having a chance of winning a best in slot piece of gear ./100% disagree
Old 10-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Kobold

Voted no. WTB disc pst
Old 10-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Have to lol at the people fighting hard to allow other people to loot tools so they can sell MQ's / roll for friends. They should probably implement some nonclassic code that makes scout charisa give you back a no drop container that you have to combine the disc in. If nothing else it would cut down on /petitions
Old 10-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine the shitshow if someone wanted to force OOT AC to be only for personal use if they wanted to get on list.
Old 10-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Banned

Voting no. Wtb disc 20k PM me
Closed Thread