Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2017, 03:53 PM
Banned

Red face Online Alignment Test

i answered honestly
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x...nd%2F20001222b

Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral.

Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Chaotic Neutral.

Chaotic Neutral

A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn’t strive to protect others’ freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. The chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). The common phrase for chaotic neutral is "true chaotic." Remember that the chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom both from society’s restrictions and from a do-gooder’s zeal.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6
Old 10-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Banned

I always considered myself chaotic neutral. Little rustled at my result.

high five
Old 10-09-2017, 11:00 PM
Banned

Neutral good.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neutral good.
CHAOTIC EVIL

Death is a desirable end. Torturing other life forms while you wait for your own life to cease is a productive use of your time. Existence is a waste of time and inflicting as much pain and suffering as possible is the preferable form of enjoyment until a greater life form snuffs you out.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2017, 12:49 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2017, 01:05 AM
Banned

I'm Neutral, and I believe this has been expressed in my volatile history of posting on p99
Old 10-10-2017, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

Neutral good

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:08 AM
VIP / Contributor

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

makes sense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]