Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 02:20 AM
Planar Protector

Default Open raids on planes, anyone do pugs?

Just so interested in doing fear, and hate. Growth, im guessing messes with tunare faction?

Wondering if we could get a weekly raid going on in fear for those who want to go, I think I understand as well that mobs spawn on a specific time as well, or i.e on a timer?....?.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

There are some open raids sponsored by soandso guilds every so often, but nothing like a weekly. As per your other thread for kael raids,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good idea, but I was a bit confused by what you are going for. A quick suggestion:

Where:
When:
Level Requirements:
Raid consistency goals (healers, pullers, leader(s), tanks, pumpers, DPS requirements, etc):
Loot Rules (/ran 1000, gem/cash distribution(or guild bank fee for sponsoring):
Primary target(s)/area(s):

No offense intended, of course. I think it is pretty rad for folks to step up and host events for both casual scum (such as myself) and more dedicated players as well. A little clarity goes a long way towards giving folks confidence that it won't be just a few hours of herding kittens and recovering corpses. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But open raids a thing of beauty, god speed
Old 10-13-2017, 10:03 AM
Planar Protector

I don't think there is huge demand for open fear raids.

Honestly, the trash drops aren't great, even for 46. You are unlikely to stumble into the minor, let alone major bosses (even if they spawned during your raid the pops would probably be pulled and killed by an independent force before you were able to get organised).

There is an appetite for hate raids though. Cloki does one every year or so, and it is always popular.

I suggest you find a guild that aligns to your goals, join that for a while, and once you have experience under your belt you could consider hosting an open event.

I don't think asking in general chat or someone else to do the work for you will get very far.

Also, looking for a guild means seeing what targets they do, what time zones they operate in, how they distribute loot, etc. Posting you are a ranger looking for a guild in the guild discussion forum unfortunately is unlikely to land you with the best fit you can find.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I suggest you find a guild that aligns to your goals

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:40 PM
Banned

Growth raids are the best IMO - Its not too difficult and the drops are 100x better for most people
Closed Thread