Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by siinge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
I can't speak for Necro or SK FD, but I know for a fact attack does not have to be turned off in order for FD to work for, at the very least, monks. As a matter of fact, I've actualy FD'd, accidently swung at a mob right after from lag, and still had agro cleared. I was no longer laying on the ground, but agro was still gone.

works almost every time to stop attacking long enough to keep FD from failing as much. sure you can FD while attacking but i've always heard that increases the failure percentage and that you should stop attacking first and then execute the FD.
This is wrong. Auto attack broke monk FD at least through Velious.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabamf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is wrong. Auto attack broke monk FD at least through Velious.
It was at least through SoL and probably through PoP too. I cannot remember when it changed specifically.

One thing that I didn't add, was if you turned on attack while FD, it would break FD, while you lay there on the ground. I can add that too, if we really want to go totally classic. But there are more important things to fix right now. I have a big melee mitigation revamp that I am trying to finish up, that frankly is working pretty damn awesome so far. Also there are charm/lull issues with Necros, amoung other things.

Haynar
Old 03-02-2010, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

-cough- tranlocatorspawntimeinoot -cough-

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] no problems noticed except the silly ddos guy...keep up the good work
Closed Thread