Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 01:06 AM
Banned

wow, Castigate. That's a name i remember for some reason.

Grats winrars!
Old 12-20-2017, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

christmasearlybirds.jpg
an hour beforehand...

christmascrowd.jpg
During...

christmassentinel.jpg
Someone decided to cast sentinel :|

Last I checked there were 372 people in EC but I think there ended up being over 400. My /who query was making my game freeze for a second so I stopped checking. There were about 138 racers by phase 3. We even had a random guest appearance from Sneaksy! Yay!

Grats everyone who won! I'm going to go relax for the rest of the year XD

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 12-20-2017, 02:13 AM
Banned

Department of Fun working as intended. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2017, 03:01 AM
Fire Giant

I had some items left over from the event, most notably a Necklace of Superiority. The first genuine new player that replies back telling me why they deserve them wins the prize! Include your level and class as well.

Also, if you aren’t new and your wanting to be greedy, don’t try it. My BS detector (skarlorn) will find you out!
Last edited by Speedi; 12-20-2017 at 03:13 AM..
Old 12-20-2017, 03:25 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I still have empty slots and crap gear, 44 shaman (Veerix), could use upgrades.
Old 12-20-2017, 03:28 AM
Sarnak

GJ Speedi!

I only wish this could have been held during the weekend when I would have the chance to participate and contribute.
Old 12-20-2017, 04:04 AM
Kobold

Very generous event you all did, not just your money/gear but time also. Thanks for the holiday spirit!
Old 12-20-2017, 04:06 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had some items left over from the event, most notably a Necklace of Superiority. The first genuine new player that replies back telling me why they deserve them wins the prize! Include your level and class as well.

Also, if you aren’t new and your wanting to be greedy, don’t try it. My BS detector (skarlorn) will find you out!

I could certainly use it or anything else you have left over that's solid for a shaman. As to why I deserve it, well I did complete the arctic wyvern set quest (malted milk) a couple minutes before the person that ended up receiving the reward. Either lag or something led to it saying I refused the flower after giving santug the malted milk? Was confused on the explanation there but no use in crying over spilled milk (ayyyy). Just would have been a huge boon for a new shaman like me. Thanks again for the event, enjoyed the halfling run especially.

Name: Tanon, Class: Shaman, Level 28.
Last edited by Tanon; 12-20-2017 at 04:12 AM..
Old 12-20-2017, 06:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could certainly use it or anything else you have left over that's solid for a shaman. As to why I deserve it, well I did complete the arctic wyvern set quest (malted milk) a couple minutes before the person that ended up receiving the reward. Either lag or something led to it saying I refused the flower after giving santug the malted milk? Was confused on the explanation there but no use in crying over spilled milk (ayyyy). Just would have been a huge boon for a new shaman like me. Thanks again for the event, enjoyed the halfling run especially.

Name: Tanon, Class: Shaman, Level 28.
I concur!

Post your playtimes and I will get with you in game.

If you are available now let me know and I will go ahead and take care this now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Speedi; 12-20-2017 at 06:46 AM..
Old 12-20-2017, 07:47 AM
Fire Giant

I'm happy to see that you had a nice turn out, Speedi and the DoF. Congrats to the winners!