Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2019, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Default List Questions

Have there been any specifics about how this feature will actually work (other than the general information from Nilbog) yet?

There are a lot of specific scenarios that I have questions about that probably would benefit from testing to iron out the wrinkles, but time until launch is running low.

Some questions:

1. Does dying/zoning remove you from the list? If so might this encourage trains to wipe or force someone to zone and lose their spot on the list?

2. Does a timer start when the ph pops that will remove the top person from the list if they don't engage fast enough? If not what keeps someone from letting the person behind do all the work and then just looting the item afterwards?

3. What happens if someone can't keep up with the PH cycle? Will they somehow get bumped from the list? How much time are they allowed or is their no limit?

4. What happens if someone dies, but the mob is killed by someone else after they wipe?

5. Are people allowed to sell loot rights? (IE. /auction I am currently number 2 on the guise list, WTS loot rights" --- is this even possible with the mechanics of the new feature?

6. Nilbog said something about passing "afk tests" to remain on the list...is this only the person at the top of the list? Or are you expected to be at your keyboard even when you're #8 in line at the AC?

I have more questions, but I am mostly just wondering how this will work and if its been tested with folks looking for exploits.