Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 07-28-2023, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPlays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like we have someone who sucks kingdom cock.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2023, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigPlays [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really hard to do much when you are there at the exact time and 4 level 60s with tracking all port in and scatter the zone. What is the point of doing that unless you are RMT'ing? I mean, you are level 60 with epics and god knows what else...why not sell a jboots MQ for $50?
I'm pretty sure this whole thing is just a bad troll, but on the off chance you're serious ... you do realize Kingdom kills the top content on the server, right? If someone was going to RMT, don't you think it'd be with an item in the hundreds of thousands of plat?

https://wiki.project1999.com/Ring_of_the_Ancients is a 5k item. That's one thirty-fourth the value of a https://wiki.project1999.com/Zlandicar%27s_Heart (which recently went for less than one thousand DKP in Kingdom).

If someone was really trying to pay the bills by playing EQ, why would they waste their time farming (and then having to sell) 34 individual AC rings, when they could farm dkp for a single item in less time?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-28-2023, 04:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Really hard to do much when you are there at the exact time and 4 level 60s with tracking all port in and scatter the zone. What is the point of doing that unless you are RMT'ing? I mean, you are level 60 with epics and god knows what else...why not sell a jboots MQ for $50?
$50 for 5k? Oof

I would hope $50 would get you more than that. But I dunno, apparently people organizing GDKP raids then selling the gold to websites to flip and re-sell were making upwards of $2k in single day during classic WoW’s height
Old 07-28-2023, 05:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Well maybe the PNP should include shit like this and cornering markets like Lev cloaks and AC rings. Guy in EC selling loot rights to lev cloaks he does not even have either.
P99 is not a game of skill. It's a game of time. Whoever has more time and flexibility will accomplish more.
Old 07-28-2023, 05:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Looks like we have someone who sucks kingdom cock.
Upgraded to "pending meltdown" thread.
Old 07-28-2023, 07:34 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upgraded to "pending meltdown" thread.
Upgraded to sucking kingdom cock and taking kingdom cock up the ass.
Old 07-28-2023, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

This thread is a weak, bloodless shadow of the inglorious RnF threads of yore.

I had hoped reading some RnF would stir in me some echo of the interest I used to have in playing here. Alas, it is not to be so. Unfortunately, I am a piss-poor shitposter myself or I might try to stir up some fun for the rest of you. Instead all I have to offer is this tepid complaint.
Old 07-28-2023, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

If this is what green players wanna rant and flame about

then maybe green is actually going pretty well
Old 07-29-2023, 12:57 AM
Banned

I’d like 5k plat on Green and to have charm stop breaking early (we all know that spell is not supposed to break), and to be able to zone with my charmed pet

Yea thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2475.jpg (20.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-29-2023, 05:56 AM
Planar Protector

Getting AC ring mob mez/memblur from under you is classic. Annoying, but cunts are gonna cunt.
Enchanter vs Druid. Druid lose.
I was druid...
Dumbarse me didnt even know what chanters memblur could do. I fte. Root and dotted it up, sat down and laughed at stoopid chanter. Did ALL the work.
At <10% mob health Chanter stands. Memblur + DD. Job done.
He yells thanks dipshit. Haha best burn ever.
I assume its even worse now.