Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2021, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think there is proof. I think enough dumb people fell for the trump bad thing that they legitimately elected a much less competent president. That being said, it still reflects poorly on us democrats when we're like "NO VOTER FRAUD" instead of loudly shouting "GO AHEAD AND INVESTIGATE ALL YOU WANT". It does not exactly betray confidence when you do backflips to oppose a voter audit.
Buddy, they aren't Democrats. It's just me here, on record saying the legislatures are right and within their rights to walk back the 2020 voting expansions. RINOs are saying this too, the nonsense "fraud" claims come from right-wing versions of Byue, like Nirgon.

Thing can be bad for different reasons than the most extreme partisan interpretation.
Old 07-26-2021, 05:58 PM
Banned

Trump didn't win, got it who cares. Is that actually a good thing? No, no it's not. Biden has managed to prove himself even less competent than reality star donald trump, congrats I guess?

EDIT: replied before post above mine
Old 07-26-2021, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

for all my life conserves have outwitted democrats by just repeating the same clearly false, yet simple allegations.

They are masters of it, it's like no matter what you say to chad he doesn't listen and replies back with overtly false information laughs, and takes off to go screw the volleyball team.

While the democrats are stuck holding onto their books just flabbergasted, and they lose control, and then chad gets right back in charge because all anyone can remember with their drug/tv rotted brains is whatever that simple allegation was, false or not all they remember is the allegation.

edit: I'm pretty sure that's basically Nixon's entire run up to his end. The guy just was a loser but, a tenacious loser with no shame. And the tenacious loser wins in the end because shame is heavy and life is a marathon.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-26-2021 at 06:09 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump didn't win, got it who cares. Is that actually a good thing? No, no it's not. Biden has managed to prove himself even less competent than reality star donald trump, congrats I guess?

EDIT: replied before post above mine
Fix the problem that got a "bad" President elected instead of manufacturing bullshit. This is within your power. Most legislatures are RED.
Old 07-26-2021, 06:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fix the problem that got a "bad" President elected instead of manufacturing bullshit. This is within your power. Most legislatures are RED.
Well there are no good viable dem prospects. I liked tulsi and yang but they got smeared as right wing... democrats, somehow. If they can't cough up a decent candidate next election cycle I'm rooting for desantis
Old 07-26-2021, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

lol dems have a candidate for next election, so desantis it is!
Old 07-26-2021, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm rooting for desantis
a "Democrat" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-26-2021, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well there are no good viable dem prospects. I liked tulsi and yang but they got smeared as right wing... democrats, somehow. If they can't cough up a decent candidate next election cycle I'm rooting for desantis
Hard to like Tulsi and Yang in the same breath. State-nationalist vs corporate libertarian. Not drift compatible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a "Democrat" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Pulgasari; 07-26-2021 at 06:27 PM..
Old 07-26-2021, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

lol this one ill agree on bois
Old 07-26-2021, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to like Tulsi and Yang in the same breath. State-nationalist vs corporate libertarian. Not drift compatible.
As opposed to what, Biden? Sure, roll a fuckin dice I don't care. I liked some ideas from both of them. I didn't like any ideas from Biden, he's a retarded geriatric idiot with nothing new to say.
Closed Thread