Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who are the bad guys here?
Seal Team & Kingdom because those tryhards wont let me get mine. 48 50.00%
Castle because they couldn't figure out how to win book races 32 33.33%
GMs and server staff because this game is too hard. We have lives bro! 8 8.33%
Wow that "casual" guild Dynasty sounds toxic AF... 8 8.33%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2021, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. I did not simply take my guildmates' word for it. The burden of proof rests with the accuser. That thirty-second video of a mage pet killing a mob was not proof of boxing nor AFK camping. He had reported those two to GMs and the GMs did not ban them. Furthermore, they both ended up joining Seal Team and I have not heard from them since. Please stop repeating this slander.
If I recall multiple videos were posted of a mage pet afk killing a spawn while the other boxed guy sat well outside of aggro range with the mage. The lesson learned about Castle through that and multiple other threads like this is everything is bad until someone from Castle does it and then it’s fine.

Very big rules for thee but not for me guild.
Old 05-25-2021, 11:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewopepweow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think its cute that people in castle assume big guilds are just corpsing books instead of turning them into epics for their legions of rogues
Can confirm that major guilds are corpsing books.
Old 05-25-2021, 11:39 PM
Banned

I dont see what the fuss is about

just like every content in the game, it will be camped by people who are more skilled and

have more playtime

just literally wait like 2 months and these books will be up for hours
Old 05-25-2021, 11:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I recall multiple videos were posted of a mage pet afk killing a spawn while the other boxed guy sat well outside of aggro range with the mage. The lesson learned about Castle through that and multiple other threads like this is everything is bad until someone from Castle does it and then it’s fine.

Very big rules for thee but not for me guild.
Multiple videos were not posted. Here's the guy's YouTube channel. It has one video. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjq...K-Nzhu-CIp6aBQ
Old 05-25-2021, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Again, either link the videos and report it to GMs, or stop your slander.
Old 05-26-2021, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roll for loot rights at WC spire on book spawn. Done.
/agree ! I proposed this and the UN was horrified. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But i do appluad potatus for finally getting his nuts.
Hey, thanks. I am pretty nuts. Also, we've managed to win two books so far, against all odds - one of them since the agreement ended. We'll get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightbringer55 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So a guild that had no books drops from an agreement that clearly did nothing for them. They probably needed, what, 2 books or something? But then every other guild in the agreement decided that's not fair and withdrew from the agreement, an agreement they all claimed was amazing and fair for everyone, without making any attempt to revise it in the 72 hour notice period. And now those same raiding guilds are threatening the causal guilds further saying this will further reduce their odds? How do you go below 0 books? Lol. The casual guilds had nothing to lose. In fact, they're probably laughing at the non-casual guilds because of their knee jerk withdrawal which will lead them all to pull the usual BS and try to petition each other fighting tooth and nail for more books.

Meanwhile half the UN comments are from Kingdom talking about GM mental health as if they're just looking out for the staff. If I was a GM I'd ban Kingdom first for trying to speak for the GMs, and second for trying to use their 'concern' for the mental health of the GMs to conceal their attempts to manipulate and twist the situation to try and shame a guild for pulling out of a player agreement.
no comment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2021, 12:08 PM
Orc

Ouch, spinning away criticism in RnF smells of desperation.
Old 05-26-2021, 12:50 PM
Banned

Imagine caring about P99 Green when Mischief launches in less than 2 hours.
Old 05-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Local [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey this happened today! But not by a fella trying to fuck the system, just a fella who wasn’t aware of the rules. He is suspended now. Probably not the ideal strat.
Suspended, but does he still have the book?

If he has the book it was worth it 100%.
Old 05-26-2021, 01:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suspended, but does he still have the book?

If he has the book it was worth it 100%.
Book status unknown. Dude's too suspended to log in and check =(. It did seem like an honest mistake, I feel bad for the guy.
Closed Thread