Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who are the bad guys here?
Seal Team & Kingdom because those tryhards wont let me get mine. 48 50.00%
Castle because they couldn't figure out how to win book races 32 33.33%
GMs and server staff because this game is too hard. We have lives bro! 8 8.33%
Wow that "casual" guild Dynasty sounds toxic AF... 8 8.33%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2021, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abukii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ouch, spinning away criticism in RnF smells of desperation.
Aren't you the same Druid who lied about being a woman IRL and later ninja looted off of me and Klide? I wouldn't talk about desperation.
Old 05-26-2021, 02:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you the same Druid who lied about being a woman IRL and later ninja looted off of me and Klide? I wouldn't talk about desperation.
Who are you? Never lied about nothing but good try.
Old 05-26-2021, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abukii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay Asukii
Old 05-26-2021, 02:36 PM
Orc

OHHH that gnome cleric who quit in shame over something after me and Klide took breaks, I remember now. Also the only thing that can be perceived as a ninja loot is a HBC I looted after 3 back to back dhamps we got and I was going to corpse for one of you two, righttt. I'm a horrible person.
Old 05-26-2021, 02:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
OHHH that gnome cleric who quit in shame over something after me and Klide took breaks, I remember now. Also the only thing that can be perceived as a ninja loot is a HBC I looted after 3 back to back dhamps we got and I was going to corpse for one of you two, righttt. I'm a horrible person.
Is that Klide's side of the story? Because I have him on Discord. Perhaps we should see what he says.

PS. I'm the only reason he didn't petition to have you banned. I actually feel really sorry for you. You're a pitiful little creature. Have fun pretending to be a woman and stealing loot off of people so play one of the shittiest classes on an emulator that is dead. The rest of us will be enjoying our lives on Mischief.
Old 05-26-2021, 02:46 PM
Orc

You suffer massive dellusions of reality there buddy, talked to Klide in game not long ago keep thinking you are something you aren't though and enjoy Mischief.
Old 05-26-2021, 02:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Old 05-26-2021, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Don’t worry about Joe dude he is known by everyone on the forums as a massive liar. Dude lies so much that at this point I honestly chalk it up to him possibly having a literal disorder that makes him need to compulsively lie. It’s crazy.

Just ignore him, no one trusts or values his opinion on other players so anything he tries to say about you will just be disregarded as a matter of course
Old 05-26-2021, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude you were literally exposed on discord for catfishing as a gamer girl

it became such a huge meme
Old 05-26-2021, 03:58 PM
Banned

I wish this was true, I would love to share the meme on my own discord channel with all of my actual fans
Closed Thread