Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dald what's the simplest way to do 7th shawl again on an alt? on p99?

also what can't be MQ'ed on warrior epic?
Collect 4 frost giant toes and 10 giant heads, give them to alt. Turn in get Shawl 2.

Main does all the baking combines in Shawl 3, MQ them. Main does pottery gate pot combine and turns into FD trap coldain and MQs that note for Shawl 4.

Do Tailoring, Fletching, JC to around 160ish, and Pottery to around 50ish on Alt.

Do Shawl 5, Shawl 6 on alt. Do the unfired blank tune combine on main with pottery skill and trade it to alt before firing. Do rest of Shawl 7 on alt.

Farm the shimmering Geonids on main and do all the blacksmithing, Tailoring and JC combines on main then MQ the Shawl 8 Crawl from main to alt so alt can avoid needing to do blacksmithing.

I just recently MQ'd a Shawl 8 Crawl to my Cleric box. Did it with 9 toons in Velious. I think I'd like to try 3-boxing that event before Luclin releases though. It's a fun event to do with low numbers.

Can't MQ the Queen blade.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:30 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Collect 4 frost giant toes and 10 giant heads, give them to alt. Turn in get Shawl 2.

Main does all the baking combines in Shawl 3, MQ them. Main does pottery gate pot combine and turns into FD trap coldain and MQs that note for Shawl 4.

Do Tailoring, Fletching, JC to around 160ish, and Pottery to around 50ish on Alt.

Do Shawl 5, Shawl 6 on alt. Do the unfired blank tune combine on main with pottery skill and trade it to alt before firing. Do rest of Shawl 7 on alt.

Farm the shimmering Geonids on main and do all the blacksmithing, Tailoring and JC combines on main then MQ the Shawl 8 Crawl from main to alt so alt can avoid needing to do blacksmithing.

I just recently MQ'd a Shawl 8 Crawl to my Cleric box. Did it with 9 toons in Velious. I think I'd like to try 3-boxing that event before Luclin releases though. It's a fun event to do with low numbers.

This whole post is one of the most exemplary forms of pure cancer I've yet seen related to these Daybreak progression servers.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraveD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This whole post is one of the most exemplary forms of pure cancer I've yet seen related to these Daybreak progression servers.
"You wish to join them? Join them!"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-07-2017, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraveD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
these are actually step-by-step instructions for doing the MQ on P99, sorry for your brain
Old 09-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea there is a handful of things that have yet to be fixed like that. They are slowly fixing this crap though. VP Groundspawns have had their spawn rate upped substantially since last TLP for example. Same with Froglok foragers and hunters.

The HS key is by far the shittiest key to get on TLP -- because there has been no non-classic fixes made to the chancellor yet. Therefore, he's spawn is a p99-retarded 2 hrs and 30 mins rather than 15 mins that it will be on the next TLP.
pretty sure it was 90 plus our minus 10... i tried to block it out after doing this stupid dps charm fest for hours and hours.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 09-08-2017, 09:08 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
these are actually step-by-step instructions for doing the MQ on P99, sorry for your brain
Minus all the boxing.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Minus all the boxing.
you don't box, you just have them camped out at the right NPC and turn in/log over, turn in, etc.
Old 09-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sounds awful and completely in the spirit of boxing culture (also awful).
Old 09-08-2017, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is 2017 Everquest not 1999 Down syndrome elf quest.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (again)
Old 09-11-2017, 11:04 AM
Banned

lol "u mad" in 2017 smh
Closed Thread