Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't say anything bad about Nirgon, always helped me out with ports, ports up to sky for turn ins, just overall was always helpful to me. Really can't put my head around why you would support Tune though. You should really come try the new box, its pretty damn awesome to start fresh on a new server. Is it perfect? No, is it exactly like red 99? No. But overall, its a damn good server, Damn good gm's that are engaged and I see a huge potential here.
I like Tune most for all the accounts he and his guild have that would be costing them a few thousand a month to maintain if this was a real classic experience. They have built quite an advantage with all those bard swarmed alts camped in the temple. Everyone else is just too fucking lazy to do it.

As far as Burtbox - No classic, no roll up. The reason these boxes don't have real item loot is because the devs who play on then (and say they don't)/their friends don't want to play with that rule set.
Old 08-25-2018, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Already quit RoZ like a few others, not ashamed to say

Helluva lot more fun than r99 has been for years.

Not classic, buggy as fuck and ridic loot tables ruined the immersion, plus the usual zerg guild mentality. Theres probably 200 bros waiting for a wipe/fresh CLASSIC red server

That said, r99 is way behind & wont see any spikes unless RoZ dies
Old 08-25-2018, 01:56 PM
Fire Giant

Not to knock you Jazzy, but weren’t you in fresh and quit that also kinda early on? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The common denominator will always be someone forming a Zerg guild when it comes to eq pvp. Think about it: How can I assure we win every battle all the time? Create a Zerg guild. It’s pretty simple maths.

Not that I agree with it. But it just always seems to turn out that way. Without some type of restrictions that will always happen. But a few groups of really good players could still probably whips a zerg guild. Now factor in no rules against training or corpse camping. Kind of takes the wind out of any Zerg guild imo.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Plus any Zerg guild always has a core of 10 or so players that go hardcore. Once the griefing starts a lot of the warm bodies tend to get frustrated and log out when the kitchen gets too hot. Either way, def not a perfect server but a refreshing alternative to a stagnant box with 6 or so people left on it. 6 mentally ill people at that.
Old 08-25-2018, 02:03 PM
Banned

Ya thats exactly what he said dipshit. Not a perfect box but better then red99 the last few years for sure. Its not like hes going to play red99 because he quit RoZ. (LOL) Hes just not going to play EQ.
Old 08-25-2018, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

I know this hard for you, to hear this, but... You may want to pick up a book and re-learn reading comprehension dicktv. I wasn’t knocking Jazzy or his decision to quit. Infact his posts usually give me a little chuckle now and then. If you actually read and retained what I wrote you would have understood that I was explaining why every red eq server devolves into a Zerg. Go clean your fucking glasses momo.
Old 08-25-2018, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

Forum candy. <Joy Joy>
Old 08-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forum candy. <Joy Joy>
The above quote was made by Tassador little brother [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2018, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The above quote was made by Tassador little brother [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea that I'm related to you is the most insulting thing you've said to me so far.
Old 08-25-2018, 08:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea that I'm related to you is the most insulting thing you've said to me so far.
Meant to say little bitch but iPhone happened.

#brickinyourface
Closed Thread