Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2021, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

the right is so far right because of the left.
obviously, right wingers are definitely the conservative they claim to be, you know, taking personal responsibilities for your actions.

Q was created by right wingers.
Old 02-18-2021, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Doesn't matter FatherSioux. I can't help you here. Other than to say hypocrisy gets rewarded and integrity ignored in favor of tribal identity and partisanship at times like these.

Will democracy work with a lazy, uneducated, ignorant, fat, spiritually devoid populace? Will it work when real resource scarcity kicks in. We are just only just beginning to feel the slightest pinch and we get dumb×dumber.

I will 99% likely die a pauper. Not for lack of intelligence. Just for circumstances. A lot of people like me are seething with incredible anger and dumb shit like the capitol riot and BLM is just more proof we are too generous with amoral attitudes, hypocrisy, and lies.

IDGAF what party people like. I'm frankly disgusted with humanity and proof Rome has already lost it's best soldiers and statesmen.

You're just going to see shit get worse, and being an apologist for either side will not change the outcome.

It's time for America to take the pain of what it's done to itself. We can be honest or productive about it. Or we can quibble over zipties and masks.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:00 PM
Banned

I agree, it’s time to take our medicine.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are consequences to the media reporting things that contradict what everyone sees. Most of the US media reported the riots/protests of the summer as mostly peaceful. In the backdrop of those reports we saw mass looting, buildings being destroyed, civil chaos.

I live in Minnesota, so this all started in my backyard. I was involved in rebuilding and propping up the grocery store that was destroyed in the riots. I saw the destruction first hand. The precinct that was destroyed is still boarded up to this day. What happened across the country this summer was not peaceful and it wasn't about racial inequity. It was about pushing a narrative, that narrative was that Trump is hitler and everything he does is the worst thing on earth.

Again, people can see with their own eyes and they can discern when you tell them an armed insurrection occurred, despite no evidence of that happening. That sort of reporting fosters and feeds distrust and conspiracies.

It was at least an unarmed insurrection, it doesn’t matter that it was a bunch of bumbling morons who couldn’t carry it out. They are all ass holes and should be tried for their individual crimes

And yeah, the riots of BLM are bad too. Big deal dude, you can’t bring back reality by pretending things done on your side aren’t real. Hew to the truth
Old 02-18-2021, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Alexander the Great was an insurrectionist

Prove me wrong
Old 02-18-2021, 08:13 PM
Banned

Not sure why you think I’m pro Q or pro Capital riots.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't matter FatherSioux. I can't help you here. Other than to say hypocrisy gets rewarded and integrity ignored in favor of tribal identity and partisanship at times like these.

Will democracy work with a lazy, uneducated, ignorant, fat, spiritually devoid populace? Will it work when real resource scarcity kicks in. We are just only just beginning to feel the slightest pinch and we get dumb×dumber.

I will 99% likely die a pauper. Not for lack of intelligence. Just for circumstances. A lot of people like me are seething with incredible anger and dumb shit like the capitol riot and BLM is just more proof we are too generous with amoral attitudes, hypocrisy, and lies.

IDGAF what party people like. I'm frankly disgusted with humanity and proof Rome has already lost it's best soldiers and statesmen.

You're just going to see shit get worse, and being an apologist for either side will not change the outcome.

It's time for America to take the pain of what it's done to itself. We can be honest or productive about it. Or we can quibble over zipties and masks.
This post has so much mass.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, people can see with their own eyes and they can discern when you tell them an armed insurrection occurred, despite no evidence of that happening. That sort of reporting fosters and feeds distrust and conspiracies.
Guess you decided not to watch the Senate Impeachment like a good little Trump supporter.

Heh, and ya didn't even see the hockey stick slamming on video, right?

But lets address your main association in your Topic that Q or QAnon was created by the media.

If your unwilling to watch some video or willing to defend a your Russian propaganda article most assuredly you have no interest in learning the real beginnings of QAnon,
Am I right?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...T1PltBJ1J5faxG

Anon Sites like 8chan and 4chan offer too much influence from foreign interference to run their chaos through those all too willing to pick up the mischief for the "LOLs"

Often with facebook, reddit, youtube, twitter, etc ...Bots wielded by the chan sites lead the misinformation campaign into the laps of those desperately looking for the narrative to justify their induced family, community enforcement or military upbringing that taught them never to question their extreme views and hate of democrats.

Hate truly breeds hate.
Last edited by Botten; 02-18-2021 at 08:17 PM..
Old 02-18-2021, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will 99% likely die a pauper.
Born as one, die as one. Nothing gained or lost.
Old 02-18-2021, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NL
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
neolib
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread