Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2021, 03:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump wasn't the conservative candidate. they both were in certain senses, but Trump presented downright radically. Hillary arguably moreso conservative what with the 30-year standard intervention hawkishness, austerity and adherence to standard rhetoric. His election was a fascinating and radical phenomenon but I guess it looks pretty dull from in there liek most things.

And you misread me anyway, I voted Trump myself although I think I regret it. I called the *worshipers* the maroons. The shocking, incredible Trump election you are too dense to appreciate was made possible by a nexus of desperation & spiritual desolation & black humor in critical swing demographics, plus the hat-wearing lumpenhogs you believe comprise every single human being in USA. This ephemeral mass-psychological stew is how he was able to lose his second term despite the relative safety of incumbent elections.
Trump was the (R), you can argue about his actual beliefs but he was running as an (R) that's why people voted for him. It's as simple as that. Again, it's the same reason people voted for potato boy(Biden) he had the (D). Just like you...he had...the D. Past tense...get it.
Old 02-19-2021, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

^ we call this projection, father thinks anything he and the people who think like him are, the other side must be too. Not how it works. We are not party first, we are country first. The same way he follows propaganda news outlets, and his excuse is the other side is the same. However, it clearly is not. Its the only arguments they have, because they dont have the intelligence to actually come up with real arguments. This manner of projection and whataboutism, is also a very well known example of how old fascist regimes, and current ones like Russia operate.
Last edited by budz2112; 02-19-2021 at 03:28 PM..
Old 02-19-2021, 03:26 PM
Banned

If we're operating in the Truth Plane, even under the most liberal of accounts, Trump betrayed his purported aims within the first 3 months in office.
Old 02-19-2021, 03:29 PM
Banned

Neither side deserves our adoration. @budz.

The lesser of two evils still doesn't get you to heaven.
Old 02-19-2021, 03:33 PM
Sarnak

But one side, is not the same as the other. And thats why I have HAD to vote for candidates of one party my entire voting history. And I have ALWAYS been registered no party. Btw I bet some of you dont know this, Independent and no party are not the same thing. Independent is an actual party. I despise party think, thats why republicans now censoring other republicans for voting to impeach is probably some of the most disgusting things America has ever seen.
Last edited by budz2112; 02-19-2021 at 03:35 PM..
Old 02-19-2021, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump was the (R), you can argue about his actual beliefs but he was running as an (R) that's why people voted for him. It's as simple as that. Again, it's the same reason people voted for potato boy(Biden) he had the (D). Just like you...he had...the D. Past tense...get it.
that's why you voted for Don.

why did swing voters vote for Don the first time, but not the other? what was his unusual appeal among blacks and youngs for a Republican?

ah, you'll just say swings don't exist. your point of view is literally monochrome. you are picking the "i am retarded" hill to die on. so hilarious that I have seen "end tribalism" out of your mouth when you literally cannot see, liek a caveman who got an eye infection getting his skull modded to the local custom. you are dum

ps i HAVE the d, my husband is ... the best and taller than u [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 02-19-2021 at 03:54 PM..
Old 02-19-2021, 04:37 PM
Banned

People on the left and the right are still humans. Most voters vote top of the ticket, based on if they are (R) or (D).

Of course there are swing voters and the swing voters went against Orange Man in 2020 in large part, I believe, due to the onslaught of negative press about anything he did. That was the steal, not any ballot harvesting or mail in schemes. It was an endless barrage of pumped up negative press about Trump for 4+ years.
Old 02-19-2021, 04:55 PM
Banned

To be fair, I was also subjected to a lot of negative press about AoC, Kamala, and Biden. Not all of it unfair.

Nor was all of the negative press Trump got entirely unfair. As was obvious without even digging deep.

P.S. I watched a lot of Fox last year. I don't normally saturate my nerves with politics, but I did look at both sides and the bias, outright omition. Cherry picking, dismissal is galling.

I could almost see how Fox wasn't "that bad" right up until the last few months of election fraud B.S. which was pushed bigly by lies and hypocrisy.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-19-2021 at 05:00 PM..
Old 02-19-2021, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People on the left and the right are still humans. Most voters vote top of the ticket, based on if they are (R) or (D).

Of course there are swing voters and the swing voters went against Orange Man in 2020 in large part, I believe, due to the onslaught of negative press about anything he did. That was the steal, not any ballot harvesting or mail in schemes. It was an endless barrage of pumped up negative press about Trump for 4+ years.
oh no the media reported on *checks notes* things the president said and did

maybe he shouldn't have been such a terrible president
Old 02-19-2021, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

The left and the right are not humans, the people in the middle are.
Closed Thread