Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Should Texas be reopening?
Yes - COVID-19 is more debilitating to the economy than people 21 41.18%
No - Abbott is a retard and going to kill lots of people 13 25.49%
9/11 was an inside job carried out by the highest levels of govt. (bush) 9 17.65%
Snortle Chortles has no friends or anywhere to go outside moms basement - checkmate COVID 8 15.69%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 12:55 AM
Banned

me personally, i dont mess with texas.

ive gotten two speeding tix there passing thru. it's over-policed. like go work an oil derrick, bro !
Old 03-03-2021, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is almost a 1:1 consistency for the spanish flue and covid.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It will be gone soon, but they had a flareup, for the same reason we're going to, people were ready to go out but the virus wasnt ready to go away.

Then shortly after, the virus went away "unexpectedly" and since then, there are only theories as to why it went away, the most agree'd upon one is that it just didnt mutate fast enough to be a forever virus.

We'll be done in 6-8 months for good.

Maybe the vaccination will stop that, maybe not! they didnt have vaccines by now for SF!

Either way, covid is going bye bye now, and will be gone soon!
We’re likely not done for good unfortunately. All polls currently show that we have enough anti vaxers and alt right conspiracy theorists (in addition to people who just won’t get the vaccine for whatever reason) that we won’t hit full herd immunity via the vaccine. And even if we did, herd immunity doesn’t mean full immunity. You could, for instance, be vaccinated and still contract the virus you would likely just have a very very mild case (however in the meantime you could still spread it). As such, there will likely be enough tertiary transmission that eventually we will see new variants that we need to develop a vaccine against (similar to what happened with the flu).

That being said, we fortunately are able to develop vaccines much rapidly now due to the RNA technology, so any new strain that needs a vaccine should hopefully only have about a month or two of going unchecked before they can roll out a new vaccine for it. Whether social distancing measures need to be re-enacted during that time, who knows.

TLDR: based on science, we likely will have random spikes of a new covid variant over the next decade or so, but hopefully the ability to quickly develop a new vaccine will prevent any of those new unvaccinated strains from becoming extremely widespread.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
queers
https://youtu.be/UgYeRjZm7xk
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 03-03-2021, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amen.

This is exactly what I did too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me personally, i dont mess with texas.

ive gotten two speeding tix there passing thru. it's over-policed. like go work an oil derrick, bro !
Yeah and like everyone does 10 over there all the time. 15 over and it's like a capital crime.

,same, two tickets in that state.
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-03-2021 at 08:49 AM..
Old 03-03-2021, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a Canadian

You have no say in the matter
dude you<re white and you have an opinion on racism and on feminism, shut up.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Anything to distract from their huge fuck up with the electric and water supply.
Old 03-03-2021, 10:46 AM
Fire Giant

I support it 100% as long as all of the obese retards agree to stay within their borders until June at a minimum.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude you<re white and you have an opinion on racism and on feminism, shut up.
As a Canadian you're not allowed to have that opinion either

trudeau.jpg
Old 03-03-2021, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

either entirely retarded or trolling.

go watch your wife have sex with black guys.
I know it won't be a big change for you, a loser but hey.

Also, your last president was basically a toddler the entire world laughed at so you're not allowed opinion on anything.

also it is funny how i know you're a cuckservative because literally nobody in Canada cares about that photo except the few edge lords pretending identity politics is lame but pushing against this picture really hard because logic defies their tiny brain.
Old 03-03-2021, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Canadian is gay
Closed Thread