Planar Protector

"Come and play with us"
"No one ever leavesssss"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2020, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

^^^ tHERE'S scaRyiEr stuff in PC ^^^^

I forgot how pretty this zone actually iz. does remind me of some of my IRL spelunks
Old 05-22-2020, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Did they replace Dunedigger with Dickdigger?
Old 05-22-2020, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did they replace Dunedigger with Dickdigger?
Dunno if they are into that kinda stuff.

But...

I forgot how frickin cool the Luclin Underground and Shadowhaven were. Definitely cooler than freeport. And Kaladim.

I feel like they could have shrunk the size of Shadowhaven down a tiny bit by making like... all those giant buildings just a little smaller, but knowing the limitations of the engine and how people would kill guards and stuff I see why they didn't.

Been having a blast, now lvl 20 )

BTW You will crash to desktop (more classic than classic if I may say so) if you try to use loot filters in the advanced loot window, don't do it, click stuff manually, the system is not at all perfected lol. If you experience this, run through and delete all your old filters, turn of sort loot by mob type, and disable the loot filters, you can still autoloot stuff you win rolls on.

It takes some getting use to but my bags are toggled via E, char ALT E (like it is here) and E for advanced loot and it seems pretty much easier than right clicking one thousand times but is not much different.
Old 05-23-2020, 03:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Nearly half the players are NPCs. Are mage/necro pets even relevant anymore? Or xp grouping for that matter?
Old 05-23-2020, 06:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I forgot how frickin cool the Luclin Underground and Shadowhaven were. Definitely cooler than freeport. And Kaladim.

Making a fresh beastlord and leveling up in a 'classic' era Luclin is something I would love to do.
Old 05-23-2020, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making a fresh beastlord and leveling up in a 'classic' era Luclin is something I would love to do.
takp, aradune, rizlona ;D, sibella, juris, and a few others are going to be going that rout on aradune

arguably takp is the better server of the 3 and Aradune and Rizlona wont be in Luclin for a month or more. I don't know if they are going to spend a full 12 weeks in classic or what (seems nuts).

A lot of people on takp havent even touched the planes, not sure if pop is officially launched or what.

you're post got me thinking of my wizard there ) (on takp)

Maybe one of the biggest problems with live is that there is no concise easily attainable endpoint that can be reached within a month or so. I have to give it to wow if you start a character from scratch there it will be basically finished by the first time you pug into your first end game non-heroic for the quest completes.
Last edited by magnetaress; 05-23-2020 at 10:52 AM..
Old 05-27-2020, 05:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno if they are into that kinda stuff.

But...

I feel like they could have shrunk the size of Shadowhaven down a tiny bit by making like... all those giant buildings just a little smaller, but knowing the limitations of the engine and how people would kill guards and stuff I see why they didn't.

Been having a blast, now lvl 20 )

BTW You will crash to desktop (more classic than classic if I may say so) if you try to use loot filters in the advanced loot window, don't do it, click stuff manually, the system is not at all perfected lol. If you experience this, run through and delete all your old filters, turn of sort loot by mob type, and disable the loot filters, you can still autoloot stuff you win rolls on.

It takes some getting use to but my bags are toggled via E, char ALT E (like it is here) and E for advanced loot and it seems pretty much easier than right clicking one thousand times but is not much different.
the first few times I was able to load up luclin without crashing before having to eventually upgrade my 175Mhz pentium original eq puter the zone graphics blew my mind

absolutely hated the character models and still do tho
Closed Thread