Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2020, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Live also had paid GMs: we don't. The rules here are different by necessity.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 05-18-2020, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a dumb-ASS - this is literally what I tried to do in both instances at the OOT sis hut (players not even getting xp, just cash farming for 24+ hour periods) in the RnF threads you flame me for BEFORE the players refused and THEN shit went the way you see it in their selective screenshots.
No. What you did was have a meltdown when they refused and then tried to KS and train them. That’s very different.

What I’m saying I would do is ask if they wouldn’t mind splitting it. If they say no, I would remind them of the rules and if they still said no then I would submit a petition. I would NOT touch the mobs until the staff responded to the petition to confirm that we had to split. I would NOT train someone to try and drive them out of the camp. I would NOT have an emotional and immature meltdown and verbally abuse someone over a camp in a video game.
Old 05-18-2020, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

report them for anything that happens often.

Kill Stealing, Multi-Boxing, Camp locking by hand offs to other guild members, suspected RMT, Engaging raid mobs too early, not zoning out before engaging raid mobs, Make up any violations.

Yes, these things happen everyday. But the nay-sayers will still say nay.

Its called the shotgun effect, one of those pellets is gonna hit something

With a guild like <Steal Team> one of those pellets is Definitely gonna hit something.

Good Hunting!
Old 05-18-2020, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Too bad red 1.0 is on a ventilator and the [Karana plague] is overtaking the lands, otherwise you could discuss loot rights in the [Plane of Valor].
Old 05-18-2020, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Too bad red 1.0 is on a ventilator and the [Karana plague] is overtaking the lands, otherwise you could discuss loot rights in the [Plane of Valor].
This case would actually have to be heard before [The Tribunal] in the [Plane of Justice]
Old 05-18-2020, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Live also had paid GMs: we don't. The rules here are different by necessity.
Derubael would like a word with you
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 05-18-2020, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This case would actually have to be heard before [The Tribunal] in the [Plane of Justice]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Derubael would like a word with you
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2020, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was Verant's policy on camp disputes:

So Step 1 was, tell the players to stop the disruption and work out a sharing agreement.

If you got another petition, then Step 2 was to go there and enforce a compromise agreement. They would be forced to share the camp.

On Live, nobody had exclusive rights to a camp. That is a big difference between Live and P99 imo. I personally feel things should be more like Live.
True, although in practice the whole "tell them to work out a compromise and then leave" part didn't really happen. Most of the time you showed up and just worked through the compromise with them at the time. It saved a lot more time and annoyance down the road then telling them to create a compromise and just rolling out and having to come back when they couldn't work things out again. As far as the random thing goes, that's accurate but the person who killed the mob most recently always went to the end of the order.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

this shiz didn't happen on Teal....just sayin...
Closed Thread