Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 02:14 AM
Banned

Default What to do with (shelfed) 60 Warrior?

Sometimes I log onto Filbus and wish I could do something fun with him.

He has raid gear, but I don't really have the time nor desire to get back into raiding on a regular basis.

Beyond going into Runnyeye and giving out money to hobbit noobs, what could I do, or where could I park for some fun adventure without socking/batphoning?

inb4 delete my acct
Old 05-31-2017, 04:18 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Send me some Jboots money.
Old 05-31-2017, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

When I was in a "raid" guild, (the term I use loosely for many reasons) one of the most helpful people in that guild was a 60 warrior that had everything he wanted on his toon.

He told me basically he took breaks off and on, but had been on the server since the beginning. He didn't seem to find raiding fun either, but could MT if needed.

Anyway, my point is he would group up with the 50-59s, who were trying to lvl out of boredom and just fun. He liked group activities where he and a bunch of lower levels explored places like Howling Stones, etc. Harder dungeons that a good tank made easy with proper support.

I don't know if you could somehow find a channel where you could communicate to people in this niche that could really benefit from your tank abilities and group up quickly just for fun when you felt the desire.

You might have to consider joining a leveling guild perhaps to benefit yourself and others in this regard if that's what you are looking for.

If you were in a very noncommital type guild, you could log in whenever, and just ask if anyone wanted to dungeon crawl, needed a tank for epic parts, etc., and then partake at your own whim.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:01 AM
Banned

find some pals with similar shelved chars, camp them out at some long respawn but not overly contested mobs, profit from low effort kills

WW dragons works for this
Old 05-31-2017, 08:30 AM
Sarnak

Play with old friends from Knights Who Say Ni 4ish+ years ago. Make an alt, ya bum! I'm working on ench twink gear now. and have a 20 sham. Leave Filbus camped out in front of a warm heart drinking a cold beer. He deserves some time off his feet !
Old 05-31-2017, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Go kill neb.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:25 AM
Banned

Sh!tty thing about a warrior is there honestly isn't much to do with him in my opinion. If I were you I would park him in the tube room of Sebelis and make him a Fungi tunic farming character. Log on and "LFG King" and if no bites log to another character.

On my Monk I run young monks through Dalnir for Cresent gear and I also train Goblins/SandGiants to the Oasis docks and FD at <5% so newbs can get the kill. On my Bard I will go to crushbone and round up all the orcs with snare and then start my damage shields and let the little ones get the XP. I am making a druid now for more PL/Port potential.
Old 05-31-2017, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

I had the same problem with Cec after TMO collapsed. A rogue without dragons to kill isn't much fun. Solo friendly alts were my solution. In your case.. A warrior can create their own content if you get a few friends to do things. Rage fire farming, chardok royals, monk epics. There's stuff to do, but if collecting a big pile of plat doesn't sound fun, you might wanna move on. After 500k it lost its appeal for me.
Old 05-31-2017, 10:51 AM
Banned

get all the time kills record for fippy darkpaw
Old 05-31-2017, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

i will take ur warrior