Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The upward transfer meme is stupid
we are trying to induce a resonance cascade retard
Old 09-06-2020, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

UBI makes a hell of a lot more sense than free healthcare for prisoners and disability to 40 million Americans. Might as well help out people actually working instead of just the pieces of shit

Teachers should get a $5,000 bonus in the next stimulus bill (and paid maternity leave)
Old 09-06-2020, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UBI makes a hell of a lot more sense than free healthcare for prisoners and disability to 40 million Americans. Might as well help out people actually working instead of just the pieces of shit

Teachers should get a $5,000 bonus in the next stimulus bill (and paid maternity leave)
It's the obvious answer. Trump was ready to sign big changes into law at the start of this but the Democrats shirked their duty utterly. So completely that he had to EO to get any unemployment relief coming. This is the treachery of the Big Banks aligned with the venomous treachery of You, the American People.

They are able to do this because none of you even notice or care as long as you are getting your race outrage in. The Dems correctly deduced that, because you are blind and screeching murderous monkeys whose just desserts are death, they might as well make the country a flaming pile of debris while Orange Man in office since he'll get all the blame.

As for Orange Man himself, he isn't refilling their vacuum because that's "not his job" and doesn't line up with the political optics. I think I could have played this situation better than he has and it makes me sad. He should have spoken some of the ideas that were obviously in his head at that time. He is growing increasingly nihilistic as he witnesses you all for what you are, soaking day after day in low-IQ supporters he despises, and I think it is unsafe to keep him in office another 4 years. The drastic measures required to make him a truly Great leader are far too ugly; you do not want them. You do not want to see what Trump does without the leverage of next term's election pushing back on him. Back to the machine; it is at least stable and ceaselessly marches us toward that floor we need (at that murderously slow pace).

One day even the brown lands will be as subjugated mentally as we are and the bombing will stop. There's no need for despair, if you aren't despairing. It won't be any more servile a position than it is today.

Just like with the abolition of slavery, the gun-to-the-head starvation doctrine has grown outdated and will be done away with when we have more forward-thinking elites. It's coming soon but it's not coming under Trump. Rock the boat to and fro as hard as you can, voter. And promise me you won't sign off on violence -- ugh. you will. you will send me to my death if you can, me who loves you and never endorsed murder. You patriam.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-06-2020 at 09:01 PM..
Old 09-07-2020, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

UBI, abolish minimum wage. Increased healthcare for workers (as keeping workers healthy and getting workers back to the workplace = increased tax revenue).
Old 09-07-2020, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

the complexity of our individual lives must be understood in the context of a system that must enable its components to contribute effectively to the collective system. thus, we are being, and will continue to be shielded from the true complexity of society. in part this is achieved by progressive specialization that enables individuals to encounter only a very limited subset of the possible professional and social environments. this specialization will have dramatic consequences for our children, and their educational and social environments are likely to become increasingly specialized as well.

given the complexity of human civilization's behavior, it is necessary to conclude self-consistently that as individuals we are unable to understand it, even though we comprise it as a collective. therefore, one would be unwise to argue, on the basis of general considerations, matters of social policy. social policy questions must be dealt with by the system, by the people involved, as direct challenges to the system.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Fire Giant

When you're left to choose between Trump and Hillary, you know you're country is screwed.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you compare your life to mine? I have had about 3 fully-alert hours a day through my highest-achieving years. You literally cannot comprehend my frame of reference. But the truth is you still aren't punching down. God laughs from above when you dare to compare our achievements.
I'm on full alert 24/7. It's not by choice; I have these sudden urges to pee. Try to comprehend my frame of reference: I'm sleeping like a boss, three dreams going on at once. Suddenly up standing by the door frame holding a 10lb barbell over my head. My wife walks into the bedroom from her midnight snack. She's completely cubic, her body has expanded to exactly the size of the entryway. I lower the heavy iron knowing it would just bounce off her gelatinous head anyway. Dream number one. I put away the exercise equipment and go to the bathroom and take out my cock. I just keep taking it out, it's like a hose and there's no end in sight. It's coiling on the floor and I'm just hoping it won't go into the toilet because that water is nasty. Dream number two. Once I find the tip I stand there trying to urinate but nothing is coming out. Like there's a blockage. My servant comes in carrying a large plate. I take a snort and he calls me Señor Escobar. Energized I give it a full push and a giant bloody clot shoots out of my dick all over the toilet seat where it starts to crawl around, looking for a place to hide. I stand there pissing hot red blood and I'm trying to hit the clot with my stream, like a game. I push it off the seat and it runs behind the pipes. I'll get it later. Dream number three.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 09-07-2020 at 09:58 AM..
Old 09-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Banned

What the fuck is wrong with you
Old 09-07-2020, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm on full alert 24/7. It's not by choice; I have these sudden urges to pee. Try to comprehend my frame of reference: I'm sleeping like a boss, three dreams going on at once. Suddenly up standing by the door frame holding a 10lb barbell over my head. My wife walks into the bedroom from her midnight snack. She's completely cubic, her body has expanded to exactly the size of the entryway. I lower the heavy iron knowing it would just bounce off her gelatinous head anyway. Dream number one. I put away the exercise equipment and go to the bathroom and take out my cock. I just keep taking it out, it's like a hose and there's no end in sight. It's coiling on the floor and I'm just hoping it won't go into the toilet because that water is nasty. Dream number two. Once I find the tip I stand there trying to urinate but nothing is coming out. Like there's a blockage. My servant comes in carrying a large plate. I take a snort and he calls me Señor Escobar. Energized I give it a full push and a giant bloody clot shoots out of my dick all over the toilet seat where it starts to crawl around, looking for a place to hide. I stand there pissing hot red blood and I'm trying to hit the clot with my stream, like a game. I push it off the seat and it runs behind the pipes. I'll get it later. Dream number three.
this post is better than salvia but not as good as shrooms
Old 09-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
UBI, abolish minimum wage. Increased healthcare for workers (as keeping workers healthy and getting workers back to the workplace = increased tax revenue).
Healthcare is 1/6th of the american economy. That’s going to be very hard to do here, we already have shortages of doctors and nurses, and masseuses like Lune think they deserve six figures so yeah, I’m not sure what the answer is there. Oh, not to mention 88% of Americans are obese. Call me old fashioned but I still don’t think you should receive health care if you don’t take “care” of yourself