Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2020, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Ripq is pretty much the bottom of the barrel of the intelligence gene pool - inbred alabamy type. You’re better off just realizing his iq is too low to post anything other than his one warder line and ignoring him.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ripq is pretty much the bottom of the barrel of the intelligence gene pool - inbred alabamy type. You’re better off just realizing his iq is too low to post anything other than his one warder line and ignoring him.
Roll tide
Old 09-23-2020, 02:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happens when you guys do have that moment? Can you just shake it off? I mean, 29 pages of verbal twerking about I don't even care what. I cannot comprehend your realities. Hell, even the trannies make sense; they're weak men who were never going to find a loving mate so they broke. They decided to attract men to use them. They are slow-motion suicides in progress. That 40-whatever percentage stat? Yeah, that's just to date.
You guys, though. Is it some protective armor granted by below-average intelligence? Are you just incapable of grasping how low you are as humans? I sincerely would like to know.
Nice, trans slurs. You know you're scraping the bottom of the barrel when you resort to real life attacks.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Hotay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happens when you guys do have that moment? Can you just shake it off? I mean, 29 pages of verbal twerking about I don't even care what. I cannot comprehend your realities. Hell, even the trannies make sense; they're weak men who were never going to find a loving mate so they broke. They decided to attract men to use them. They are slow-motion suicides in progress. That 40-whatever percentage stat? Yeah, that's just to date.
You guys, though. Is it some protective armor granted by below-average intelligence? Are you just incapable of grasping how low you are as humans? I sincerely would like to know.
yo...

u schizophrenic dawg?
Old 09-23-2020, 08:01 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Hell, even the trannies make sense; they're weak men who were never going to find a loving mate so they broke. They decided to attract men to use them.
Imagine trying to understand the psychology of a M to F and landing on this as your answer. I can see your Chevy Silverado from the corner you cringed me into.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:55 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
So you raider dudes have at least one RnF thread going--usually more than one--where you throw sticks and stones at each other over some raid encounter every spawn cycle.
Here's my question: how have you guys not offed yourselves yet? I mean, the only thing keeping me together is coming here and thinking, thank the abyss I'm not those guys yet. Do you just never have moments of clarity or what?
I think problem #1 is that you're taking RNF seriously.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i definitely do, i have more warder loot then freedom guild has in total.
just to shore up your recollection of events, these happened preceding hoku's tantrum. fun fact, i got two warder loots that night, who knew ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMZ...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Rf...ature=youtu.be
Old 09-23-2020, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just to shore up your recollection of events, these happened preceding hoku's tantrum. fun fact, i got two warder loots that night, who knew ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTMZ...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Rf...ature=youtu.be
additional fun fact, we were Asgardians at the time, best guild in server history to date.
Old 09-23-2020, 09:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-23-2020, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread