Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2020, 04:58 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Question Items Pending Changes

Do items that get buffed have to be re-obtained? I know that for nerfs, there are nerfed and pre-nerfed versions of items usually. But what about when an item gets improved?

An example of this is the Burning Rapier. I am working on that quest now but I want to know if I should do the final step or not. If I complete the quest and I get the pre-buffed reward, will that item in my inventory become the buffed one later? Or would I need to do the entire quest all over again?

My apologies if this was asked and answered elsewhere. I searched but could not find it.

Thanks!
Old 09-28-2020, 03:32 PM
Aviak

Generally speaking, if the item name stays the same the item is retroactively changed or changed in place without having to re-acquire it. The Burning Rapier keeps its name and is retroactively changed. I think its 6/25 right now with a wimpier proc.
Old 09-29-2020, 12:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Okay thank you, in that case I will go ahead and finish the quest. I think the upgrade version is not too far away from now which is pretty cool!
Old 09-29-2020, 11:03 AM
Aviak

One thing to note about this though is for the PoSky quests that are upgraded you can either keep the original reward or turn it in to the quest giver for the new item.
Old 09-29-2020, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

For Plane of Sky items you have to give them to a guy who hands you back the buffed version but that's a while from now

Edit: I had this opened 4 hours ago and replied only to see someone else "ninja" it hours before me lol
Old 09-29-2020, 04:52 PM
Banned

wasted life
Old 09-29-2020, 09:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganVivisected [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing to note about this though is for the PoSky quests that are upgraded you can either keep the original reward or turn it in to the quest giver for the new item.
Or you can retain the old reward and re-do the quest for the new one. For one-handers this can be worthwhile to dual wield them, both.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Closed Thread