Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 12:24 AM
Banned

Wait till there is no UN because of you and everything is a poopsock, race and cry to GM fest.

Nothing is going to snap you retards out of your stupid agenda.

May Prexus have mercy on your souls.

Also, your entire above statement is bullshit and you know it.
Old 05-22-2020, 12:35 AM
Banned

No one on my end is black balled from anything btw. See you out there!
Old 05-22-2020, 01:07 AM
Aviak

Blackballed was an overstatement (I think). I am just speaking as a fly on the wall and I don't honestly have that kind of information.
Old 05-22-2020, 02:20 AM
Banned

You are buying into the lies your leadership tells you. We 100 didn't raid while awaiting membership. Once denied we did. Then they offered us membership with bullshit terms. We raised through that of course. Maybe realize there are politics and a way of thinking your guilds want to push on you.
Old 05-22-2020, 02:53 AM
Fire Giant

Good to see you trying to use your words.
Old 05-22-2020, 08:03 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait till there is no UN because of you and everything is a poopsock, race and cry to GM fest.

Nothing is going to snap you retards out of your stupid agenda.

<The A-Team>
Old 05-22-2020, 09:20 AM
Fire Giant

Man DMO tears just flow in RNF feeds us all. Like someone said DMO has no one to blame but themselves. Reading this post alone shows that, Instead of being civil like well grown adults(or intelligent Erudites, who should be wiser then this). Instead rush to RNF to cry more tears for UN. Wasn't it Galach who removed like all but GL from UN discord bc of trolling? Seems GMs are divine law(pretty sure they could create an npc prexus and murder him in front of ec tunnel all day long just to prove this). So I am going to continue sipping my coffee and read on UN discord how, they are upset that a guild that only brings what 4-6? members to dragons wants a vote. GG lol

Btw news flash bc people are special, minus the one who just said it. Yall all playing EQ your already failing at life. Every raiding guild on server is a zerg guild only one wasn't was Ironborn(who are now gone). Phinny/FG/Trash is just that trash mobs and "group content" Lets see "Micro penis" <---smash on discord) guilds like DMO solo a dragon. Then maybe they'd get a vote? Heck or show up with 20 members to a dragon.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-22-2020, 09:25 AM
Banned

we 100% could kill a dragon.... lol, dude i don't think u have ever small manned content before. naggy can be done with 12 erudites. possibily less. I can solo tranix...
Old 05-22-2020, 09:28 AM
Fire Giant

Well back it up Green is waiting Phazed[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-22-2020, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are snakes of the highest order. With their stranglehold/votestacking/corruption in the UN they dictate terms within it, the top guild that gets the most dragons effecticely has no vote. from what i saw they can only say "fuck this im going home". the federation within the UN have effecitively cucked the server while only maintaining a 10% if that kill ratio on dragons and raid content.

This is how you get rooted dragons.
I very specifically said "without typical DMO over-dramatic screeching chiming in".

I'm going to apologize in advance for you not seeing eye-to-eye with me on this, but you've done a superb job of role-playing yourselves as shit-stirrers not only here on the forums, but via your trolling in the UN -- to the point that Galach was so exasperated with your bullshit that he had to take action.

Not sure if that was what you were going for, but probably not much of an "high INT" play. Who knows? Not me, I'm just a 75 WIS, 45 INT, 175 CHA ranger.

Now, can a leader within the UN please answer my questions and direct me to where the answers are documented in a charter or list of UN rules or whatever so I can figure out for myself, without DMO propaganda/agenda, if what is going on is fair or not?

If shit's not fair on how a guild gets membership into the UN and added to the rotation, I would actually take DMO's side on this (not that anyone cares what I think), but fuck... they make it so got-damned difficult to do so with all their screeching and trolling.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Closed Thread