View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2020, 03:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DMO camps tranix, UN camps tranix

One team is the good guys for doing it lol

Thanks for the read
Lets say, for example, that you were applying to an organization that had certain rules. Now lets say, you broke those rules during an application process. Does that make you a bad guy? Maybe? Maybe not. Does it hurt your chances at a successful application? Yes, yes it does.

Would tdmoo accept someone who applied as a male Erudite and rerolled as a female dark elf? No, you would probably tell them that your doors are open if they reapply as a male Erudite.

Feel how you will, but holding Tranix didn't give you leverage, it simply annoyed the people you needed to get votes from. You basically all need to step back and realize that this part isn't lawyerquest, this is polit-i-quest and getting what you want means winning people onto your side.

Now, I understand your gripes about the alliance. Frankly ST benefited when Kingdom, Venerate and BL were all working against each other. It's truly shocking to hear that the guild that benefited most from smaller guilds fighting amongst themselves is annoyed that the alliance happened. Why would I be shocked that a guild loses some of their advantage? They could have made alliances (and had in the past). They still can in fact.

I really don't see the actual problem. You guys have been losing politically. That doesn't mean you've been wronged, that doesn't mean that it's unfair, it just means that you didn't politic very well. Learn to politics and stop complaining that your actions (though not against the server rules) make you disliked by people.
Old 05-22-2020, 03:54 PM
Banned

we didnt break any rules, we waited for votes

we were denied one under completely false pretenses and lies

so we claimed an open camp

you guys went berserk over it

its about to rise to a new level sir and the corrupt UN guilds are completely in the wrong
Old 05-22-2020, 04:10 PM
Aviak

Not getting your way != Corruption

Groups agreeing with each other is not unfair to the group that is disagreed with.

Welcome to the world of politics. Get over your 'we didn't break rules' mindset and realize that hurting feels actually matters in this world (where it doesn't in the lawyerquest fantasy you've been living in).
Old 05-22-2020, 04:15 PM
Banned

you denied us a vote under completely false pretenses that were acknowledged by the staff as completely fraudulent

the "not getting you way" is getting absolutely pounded by ST/DMO and this is how you're acting

which makes us act in response, which causes more problems

which ends up turning this into the same toxic puke bomb of an experience that got created on blue

and the same BDA idiots are behind it

there's no debating it
Old 05-22-2020, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

You all had ten years on Blue to dominate and deny pixels. TEN FUCKING YEARS. Why can't THIS server be about working together so that everyone can experience content? Don't you think the CSRs are tired of our bullshit? Are we going to be fucking 80-year-old man-children on P99 Mauve still gloating over denying pixels to 95% of the raiding server? Really? Is THAT what you are proud of?

Grow the fuck up and take the higher INT path for once in your damned lives.

Now, that out of the way, what would it seriously take for:

A) DMO stopping their trolling jackassery that grates on everyone's nerves, including Galach, and

(DMO, don't answer this next one... every time you post, it's a crap shoot whether you actually help your cause or not.)

B) Objectively and fairly evaluate DMO for membership into the UN in the same manner as any other guild currently part of the UN if they agree on A and "play well with others", which seems to be the main point of contention? Assume DMO is not an alt guild of ST. In fact, take DMO out of the equation and assume we're talking about any guild of equal size/capability requesting membership.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-22-2020, 04:34 PM
Banned

lol didn't read
Old 05-22-2020, 04:38 PM
Aviak

I didn't deny you shit, I'm not a UN rep and I'm not leadership.

Now, did you hop on Tranix before or after the initial vote to get you into the UN? My understanding is that it happened before voting ended.
Old 05-22-2020, 04:53 PM
Banned

It was after the no vote based on completely (and known by the opposition's) lies that they brainwashed (strong armed) the other smaller guilds with

The blacklist followed

and I got some shit brewin' to escalate things on my end as well now

Round and round we go, it needs to end
Old 05-22-2020, 05:10 PM
Aviak

Hmm that's funny because I remember doing FGs and watching some DMO sitting on Tranix before the vote ended. Guess my memory must be faulty.

Good luck with your retaliation. That will surely help get people on your side and let you join the UN. That is exactly what a well adjusted adult would do when they don't get their way.
Old 05-22-2020, 05:12 PM
Banned

Buzz off, you support scum
Closed Thread