View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2020, 11:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think a simple test for a guild would be phinny + all 4 guardians at once. Not super hard but hard and technical enough that if a guild can do it they surely could be competitive for a dragon and an add or two.
Simple easy litmus test for guilds to get a rotation slot and a vote.
Old 05-25-2020, 11:11 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
government sim
Old 05-25-2020, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Simple easy litmus test for guilds to get a rotation slot and a vote.
Goblin Sim Comrades
Old 05-25-2020, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see Shaq, and like 1 other DMO at dragons this weekend.
Well, you see, that's because the rest of DMO are logged into their ST mains for the raid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-25-2020, 11:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, you see, that's because the rest of DMO are logged into their ST mains for the raid. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2020, 11:44 AM
Banned

alot of DMO does not raid with ST, there is like 3 of us that do.
Old 05-25-2020, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alot of DMO does not raid with ST, there is like 3 of us that do.
Three of you raid 7day content and you want a vote in the UN?
Why is Seal Team even allied with you guys then?
Old 05-25-2020, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Three of you raid 7day content and you want a vote in the UN?
Why is Seal Team even allied with you guys then?
I used to raid a lot with ST. But I actually have a life, so I have been raiding less and less since march. Id make a concious effort to make every DMO raid though, which is what I do when we hold Tranix. We have several members who want to raid, but don't have time to farm all the stuff to be ST raid elligible. We lost a couple members due to that hurdle as well. Its why we want our own slots.

Is Choochoo the sound in your brain? Normally an empty tunnel, but occasionally a train of thought will run through it?
Old 05-25-2020, 01:16 PM
Aviak

Skullmogger has a rogue named Backseat that is ST tagged and Snewp has I think a rogue (can’t remember) named Onenightstab that is also ST tagged.
Old 05-25-2020, 02:37 PM
Orc

While I am grateful for our alliance with Seal Team, as it gives our members some opportunity to obtain rare items, I haven't yet felt the connection from Seal Team members as I do with my brothers in the Dark Men of Odus. Despite the attempts to paint us as a guild for Seal Team alts, the people in my guild know this is not the case because we have all adventured together and created connections that reinforce the idea that our guild is a brotherhood. And it acts as a brotherhood as well, helping one another with no thought to one's own gain. Sharing loot, free teleportation, giving gifts, and trying to make each member as powerful as they can be. To face the end-game challenges with my brothers is a much more fulfilling idea to me than to jump in with a bunch of strangers and get lost among the crowd. We have already lost some brothers to the ravages of attrition, but I believe that once we can come together to face some end game challenges, our friends will return. Holding and fighting King Tranix was much more enjoyable than the couple of Seal Team raids I participated in, and it is my hope that we will be able to face new challenges in the future, no matter how they may arise. And us Erudites are a proud people, we will not accept the slights that have been presented to us by the low-minded Antonican.

This is in no way meant to slight Seal Team, they seem to have a very well organized and efficient guild, but it seems the heart of our guilds lay in separate spheres.
Closed Thread