Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2020, 08:47 PM
Banned

Still trying to deny us full membership. I wonder what the motive is there.
Old 05-26-2020, 08:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool. I've got a win/win for you, then. I humbly submit to the UN the following proposal to rectify the situation:

Proposal XX.1: Effective at the end of the current FG rotation, add DMO to the FG rotation. They are bound to all rules/regulations regarding the timely engagement and clearing of FGs, the same as the other guilds in the UN.

Proposal XX.2: Furthermore, DMO is allowed to vote on proposals/matters in the UN that ONLY pertain to the engagement and clearing of FGs. Since that's the only reason they sought membership to the UN per Ramal, clearly there is no need for them to vote on matters outside the scope of their limited interests.

You get everything you want. You refute your reputation as a troll guild by seeking to "play well with others", you get your Tranix slot, and you get a vote on everything pertaining to the content you're interested in.

Unless, of course... there is some ulterior motive for just wanting to do FGs/Tranix but wanting a say in other matters outside of FGs/Tranix despite fielding 2-3 players to 7-day content...
moved to resolved
Old 05-26-2020, 08:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't want full membership, you are only interested in FGs.
Old 05-26-2020, 08:57 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your guild is you and 3 other dudes who role play as Erudites. IMO full membership you should be able to keep up with all of the content. For example ST (and any other UN guild) brings 40-70 folks to a PoH window and clears it in a timely manner, but you 4 want a window to yourself in which you’ll struggle to keep up with a small fraction of the mobs. Selfish.
Old 05-26-2020, 09:00 PM
Banned

Counter proposal to Yendor, trial by combat
Old 05-26-2020, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

guild wars /sips away
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-26-2020, 09:30 PM
Banned

please do it
Old 05-26-2020, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Counter proposal to Yendor, trial by combat
My low INT brain just came up with a solution that gives you everything you want... a demonstration in good faith that you are in fact NOT a troll guild whose primary objective is just to "stir up shit on the new bluebie server", a slot on the FG rotation, and full voting rights on anything related to FGs, which is all the content you guys claim to have wanted all along per Ramal.

I can't speak for them, but I imagine that the UN would probably go for it, seeing as how they were originally going to give you a slot in the rotation anyway, but didn't understand why you should get full voting rights to matters pertaining all raiding content when you field like 2-3 people as tag-alongs on 7-day targets. I'm sure full voting rights on proposals pertaining to just FGs (the only content you care about) is a fair compromise for them.

So, please explain to all of us why you need voting privileges regarding content that does not concern you and for which you do not field more than 2-3 people?

Or is picking easy fights with low-HP rangers your high INT response now?

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-26-2020, 09:48 PM
Banned

4 lines of code(?) and 1 DB table, probably 3 columns for guild 1's ID and guild 2's then an end date

from the Primal Official Strategy Guide to Kunark:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We'd accept it and Black Lotus could run us off the spawn with 40 people or whatever.

I would accept it instantly for very long duration.

It COULD happen.
Old 05-26-2020, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChmUC0OysoU
Closed Thread