Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who started it?
DMO (not tDMoO) 95 53.98%
UN scum 81 46.02%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 08:56 AM
Banned

anyone who reads thread will see that you took what i said and bent it, anyone who wants to believe what you bent it too will see that. You arn't clever.... the whole server is watching.
Old 05-27-2020, 08:59 AM
Fire Giant

"3) A guild who only fields 2-3 tag-along players to the 7-day targets, as admitted to by DMO in this thread, should not require a vote in serverwide raid politics."

But but how can we continue the red campaign If we don't have a say with what goes on in 7 day raids! This is America mommy says I matter 2 and I r special! I should get my award and cake for showing up!
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-27-2020, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Well, since after all, you are a role-playing guild, here you go:

The Shoveler looked towards his Shovel of Justice, the very weapon that he had used to personally dispatch the forces of evil and discord for ages, a beacon of light for all of those suffering in darkness, for some sort of guidance to supplement his mere 65 points of Wisdom. For the legendary shovel was not only a deadly instrument of death in the skilled hands of The Shoveler, but was also imbued with an estimated 512 WIS and 472 INT by the Ancients long before Norrath had been influenced by elvenkind. It glowed with eternal knowledge and pervasive truth.

Through the connection between weapon and wielder, much like a Jedi and his light saber, he called upon the spirit of William H. Macy himself, the original Shoveler, for enlightenment on how to best deal with the threat to peace that the Dark Men of Odus had been easily and expertly revealed to be. This revelation of their true nature, despite all of their vile subversion and dark manipulation, deeply rooted in the very foundations of the Red dimension from whence they had been ejaculated forth into this reality, was of great concern to the Shovel of Justice.

And so The Shoveler awaited the detailed and illuminating response on how to proceed with his personal crusade.

Finally, the legendary weapon responded, taking into account the sum total of all knowledge, truth, and ancient intellect throughout the entire course of Norrathian history.

BEHOLD, THE SHOVEL OF JUSTICE AND ITS ULTIMATE 4-WORD INSIGHT:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 05-27-2020, 09:22 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
anyone who reads thread will see that you took what i said and bent it, anyone who wants to believe what you bent it too will see that. You arn't clever.... the whole server is watching.
Hi, hello, outsider perspective here from someone who started playing P99 about 2 months ago. Anyone reading this thread is going to think DMoO is a group of literal children (unsuccessfully) trying to troll the server.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:24 AM
Fire Giant

But but "the whole server is watching"!!!!! Its forums only like 20% of population if that?

Billy crystal <3
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-27-2020, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

drackgon your signature sucks
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-27-2020, 09:56 AM
Fire Giant

Ty Baler I jUsT LoVe To Rp!1!1!
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-27-2020, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

These damn Odus men have brought their dark ways to Antonica and ruined the land of the Giants!

DMOKilledHillGiants

Spread the word!

lol
Old 05-27-2020, 10:07 AM
Fire Giant

At LeAsT ThEy CaN dO HiLlGiAnTs!1!1
CaNt SoLo DrAgOnS!1!1!
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-27-2020, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At LeAsT ThEy CaN dO HiLlGiAnTs!1!1
CaNt SoLo DrAgOnS!1!1!
I know who this is now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread