Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Green Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

Default Two Problems I Found in Sol A Near Kindle

Problem 1 -

Description: In the area to the west of the spike trap going to Kindle's room there is a ledge with stone stairs leading from the upper level to the lower level. Mobs and pets will not path using the stairs and will, instead, path all the way through the tunnel (picking up quite a few adds along the way).

Relevant NPCs: Anything that is on the opposite level as you in the above referenced area.

Relevant LOCs: The ledge area in question is located around (-200, -650)

Steps to reproduce bug:
1. Have a pet up while on either the top of the ledge or bottom
2. Move up or down the stairs
3. Watch as your pet runs off trying to meet you going the other way, aggroing anything and everything along the way

OR

1. Stand on top of the ledge and pull the goblin the spawns below
2. Watch as the goblin ignores the stairs and runs through the tunnels, bringing up to 4 friends with him.

Expected behavior: Pets and mobs should use the stairs

Evidence/Research: I'd been playing around with the mobs around Kindle's room while waiting for the camp.

Relevant screenshots: None, but I don't think you need them.

Problem 2 -

Description: In the small hallway connecting Kindle's room with the room to the south, very rarely, a running goblin will path through the west wall and drop down into the Efreeti Pit, then up towards the Captain room.

Relevant NPCs:

Relevant LOCs: The hallway in question is located around (-60, -750)

Steps to reproduce bug:
It only happened once for me, so it may be hard to reproduce, but the mob was running, pathing from Kindle's room into the room to the South. When he entered that room, he turned around and started walking back towards Kindle's room, but then turned west in the middle of the hallway. It then walked against the wall for about a second and disappeared. About 10 seconds later, 4 mobs from the room south of the captain room came to say "hello". Someone was killing the Reckless Efreeti a few minutes earlier so there were no elementals up at the time. To be clear, the goblin did NOT appear to drop down either of the false floors, as the hallway is between them.

Expected behavior: Mobs should not teleport through walls when running. The pathing should simply connect those two rooms.

Evidence/Research: I'd been playing around with the mobs around Kindle's room while waiting for the camp.

Relevant screenshots:
Closed Thread