Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2020, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this wouldn’t happen on red
because nothing honest happens on that server? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-29-2020, 04:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craglar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, It was honestly very frustrating. Especially to find someone who called a completely separate camp.

You beating me to the camp wasn't the point. It was the fact you called AC which you clearly were not up on. Then i find you at another camp upon arrival. If you had enough courtesy to respond to the CC, you should have had the courtesy to announce a camp switch when you got there to find it open.
i was at ac when CC was called and moved to specs when no one called it. being frustrated at a video game sounds tough. I am sorry you have to deal with that IRL
Old 06-30-2020, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to give fake spawn names when people call a CC.

like Waterfall Guard or Fake Wall Gnoll

It's fun to think someone will believe there is some secret guard or gnoll in a zone.
I always respond ass/sup regardless of which zone I'm in, but this is some next-level shit. Will have fun doing this in the future, thanks!
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 06-30-2020, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Claiming to be holding a camp that you don't actually have **might** reasonably be considered a violation of the rules.

Because there are rules about camps on p99 that require the camp holder to be honest. What are you camping? Who is next on the list? Both have to be answered honestly according to the rules. Behavior like trying to chase someone off a camp by saying things like "i've been here for hours...i just went ld a sec ago" when they aren't true would technically be a violation imo.

Doubt it would ever be enforced unless it was a player with a truly large and horrible reputation.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always respond ass/sup regardless of which zone I'm in, but this is some next-level shit. Will have fun doing this in the future, thanks!
Wait, were not done here. Remember to make the name of the nonsense camp sound enticing, and then when someone asks what your talking about refuse to tell them because you know they are just planning to rob your camp. You gotta tickle the balls a little
Old 06-30-2020, 08:30 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, were not done here. Remember to make the name of the nonsense camp sound enticing, and then when someone asks what your talking about refuse to tell them because you know they are just planning to rob your camp. You gotta tickle the balls a little
This right here was worth making the post for!
Cragzon 58 Rogue (Blue)
Craglar 55 Shaman (Blue)
Craglana 53 Mage (Red)
Holycrag 52 Paladin (Red)
Old 07-01-2020, 08:46 AM
Sarnak

OP, i was camping that spot as well.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

You could throw some innuendo in there too. "camping the purple warrior until the flange drops."
Closed Thread