Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 01:18 AM
Aviak

Default P99 Green EXP Calculator

I wrote this EXP calculator for P99 Green / Blue, enjoy!

https://www.cs.mun.ca/~dchurchill/html5/p99exp/

Note that it doesn't take the following into account:
- Having to group with someone 1.5x your level
- Green mobs not giving exp
Old 07-01-2020, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

This is super interesting thanks. Looks like it doesn’t take into account class or racial EXP penalties? So people just need to do some quick math to adjust final numbers
Old 07-01-2020, 06:57 AM
Planar Protector

Unfortunately, no one knows the ZEMs.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can do your own testing and see that most of zem are not far off. I was within 3 mobs on lake of Ill omen doing testing for 1 full level on bloodgills. Also did some oggok guards on green back when it wasn't camped and got within 5 mobs. Hard to exact unless your doing a mob that is exclusively the same level every time it spawns.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is super interesting thanks. Looks like it doesn’t take into account class or racial EXP penalties? So people just need to do some quick math to adjust final numbers
I think it does due to a low level troll so taking a big chunk against higher levels. My calculator I made back during green beta is probbaly similar but havnt compared to the two just yet cuz I'm at work.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

It doesn't have zem updated from March though.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it does due to a low level troll so taking a big chunk against higher levels. My calculator I made back during green beta is probbaly similar but havnt compared to the two just yet cuz I'm at work.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

It doesn't have zem updated from March though.
Granted I didn't look at it extensively, but OP's didn't seem to take it into account because a class/race with X penalty seemed to require the same number of mobs of the same level to ding as a class/race without/with a lower penalty.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Granted I didn't look at it extensively, but OP's didn't seem to take it into account because a class/race with X penalty seemed to require the same number of mobs of the same level to ding as a class/race without/with a lower penalty.
in the time it took you to make your two posts you could have checked a dozen times to see it does indeed adjust for both race and class penalty.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
It does both race and class penalties
Old 07-01-2020, 06:39 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can confim that a ZEM value of 100 matches Misty Thicket on green
Old 07-01-2020, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
in the time it took you to make your two posts you could have checked a dozen times to see it does indeed adjust for both race and class penalty.
If it adjusts for race and class penalty why did I have a level 31 caster, 4 other characters, and a level 31 Ogre warrior with the mob level at 30 and both having zero percent into the level and the amount of kills to level was the same?
Last edited by cd288; 07-01-2020 at 09:30 PM..
Closed Thread