Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2020, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eventually haha, I gotta be able to solo the guy that drops that and I don't think I can until closer to 40 T_T..
Arrow kite him. He is a nightmare when wielding the axe as it procs a lot and makes the fight MUCH harder.
Old 05-15-2020, 04:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For sure, but your starting race drastically impacts how much easier things are for you. For instance on my warrior, if I were a troll, the whole solo thing would be significantly easier / faster. I'd hit noticeably harder, I'd have more life, and I'd regen to max in half the time (~50% to 100% takes like 25 minutes, I'd kill for that to take 12.5 minutes).
Without tools like fungi tunic, warrior soloing is pretty brutal as any race in classic. I haven't done any parsing, but the additional strength you get as a large race doesn't seem to substantially affect overall damage output much (I had an ogre warrior on blue before rerolling around level 40 to human).

I will admit that being able to carry more as a gnome would be nice, but my box of Abu Kar and weight reduction bags mostly solves that problem.
Last edited by Soothsayer; 05-15-2020 at 04:24 PM..
Old 05-15-2020, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arrow kite him. He is a nightmare when wielding the axe as it procs a lot and makes the fight MUCH harder.
He's in Rathe Mountains right? Might be doable with a SoW. I gotta find a better bow too I'm using some pos hunting bow.
Old 05-15-2020, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Half Elf warrior of Innoruuk is a nightmare for faction.

Elves hate you, dark elves hate you. Everyone hates you.

And it is from this hate you derive your power!
This might be more impressive than gnome or DE. You also have to look ugly as sin the whole time. I wonder if Human Inny/Bertox warrior is any better faction-wise, though. Their lack of night vision really sucks on this server and might tip the scales over HE.
Old 05-15-2020, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This might be more impressive than gnome or DE. You also have to look ugly as sin the whole time. I wonder if Human Inny/Bertox warrior is any better faction-wise, though. Their lack of night vision really sucks on this server and might tip the scales over HE.
It’s not too bad till kunark, at which point you can access neither port city. At least evil humans can overthere.
Old 05-15-2020, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

My first character was a woodelf warrior that worshiped rallos zek (god of war, duh) with all starting points into wisdom (wisdom is better than strength)

Nearly KOS in kelethin, KOS to dwarfs, KOS to high elfs.

It was legit. I found refuge in the halfling city after a perilous journey and have considered rivervale by adopted home for some time now.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-15-2020, 08:38 PM
Banned

Erudite paladin
Old 05-15-2020, 08:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My first character was a woodelf warrior that worshiped rallos zek (god of war, duh) with all starting points into wisdom (wisdom is better than strength)

Nearly KOS in kelethin, KOS to dwarfs, KOS to high elfs.

It was legit. I found refuge in the halfling city after a perilous journey and have considered rivervale by adopted home for some time now.
This is one of the coolest things about this game, and something about it really made me smile. Virtual high five, er... elbow touch.
Old 05-15-2020, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

What kind of idiot would fashion quest a wood elf warrior on red?
Old 05-16-2020, 05:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Random observation that Furor Planedefiler was a human warrior that worshiped Innoruuk. Seemed to get by OK.
Closed Thread