Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and went dark for hours before replying to others
is it possible he just, went and did something else?

most of us dont stare at the screen like a girl waiting for her boyfriend to call
Old 12-05-2020, 07:28 PM
Banned

make 1 thread about the comical experience of breaking your penor and everyone flips. u have a phobia.

i dont need to work, i dont gotta work. !
Old 12-05-2020, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is it possible he just, went and did something else?

most of us dont stare at the screen like a girl waiting for her boyfriend to call
it's unlikely as he does this like clockwork over and over again. U wouldn't know as your forum presence is like a nude macedonian phalanx with the rest of the Election Skeptics
Old 12-05-2020, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

You just posted a genital comment here and in rnf too. Please seek help , I will pray for you.
Old 12-05-2020, 07:30 PM
Banned

you just posted two genital comments in a row. maybe we need couples therapy
Old 12-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You make a lot of posts about genitals , seek help. Hope that helps.
to be fair, the question of genitals will weigh heavily on the minds of this type. They are in a constant state of genital philosophy contemplation.

"what does it all mean?!"
Old 12-05-2020, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you just posted two genital comments in a row. maybe we need couples therapy
I hope your insurance covers your mental illness , be safe.
Old 12-05-2020, 07:32 PM
Kobold

Donald J. Trump (one-term president who never won the popular vote; lost to Joseph R. Biden) is a loser. The people who support him are losers.

Everything I said is objectively true. Prove me wrong. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2020, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
to be fair, the question of genitals will weigh heavily on the minds of this type. They are in a constant state of genital philosophy contemplation.

"what does it all mean?!"

I actually don't think about genitals that much, except my husband's, as evidenced by my lack of phobia about my cute penis. It is you who obsesses about my genitalia, clearly, along with dougie-chan which is how this elf vendetta was born. Anyway dougie must be proud to have such distinguished aniki-samas on the defense.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-05-2020 at 07:40 PM..
Old 12-05-2020, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Donald J. Trump (one-term president who never won the popular vote; lost to Joseph R. Biden) is a loser. The people who support him are losers.

Everything I said is objectively true. Prove me wrong. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can go back to your main account plinki, and don’t quote yourself like a page over it’s weird. Be yourself .
Closed Thread