Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 10:54 PM
Orc

" I haven't been on since Thursday night pretty much ".

Aside from playing message ping pong with your officers.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Fire Giant

Fuck this guild and everyone in it. I knew they would pull some shit like this. They only wanted to see the spreadsheet so they can now target the smaller guilds like mine to snipe targets.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Thread needs to be moved to RnF. It is undermining the efforts of civility in this sub-forum.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Before this gets moved, since you got see the "timers" can you toss out the kill time of vox.

thanks in advance.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Hyjal came into BDA vent for a brief chat. The TLDR is that he will take his guild and get out of class R and go back to FTEing targets.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:57 PM
Orc

We want a fair shake at this. We would rather be in the rotation, but you guys are hellbent on destroying us as a guild. We want to come to an agreement. 100%. But an agreement takes both sides compromising. None of which has been done on your side.

Our main concern is fairness. And Chest, you say we can enter sky, but only by your schedule. So is 5am sky raid okay with you?

Just like Dojo not getting a target for 3+ months is okay too.

This is a video game guys, remember that.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

How is cutting fair? You show up to the party late, rightly get put at the back of the line, and you think it's justified to skip ahead because your guild will die otherwise?

Absurd

You can still steamroll people for the planes, dude.
Last edited by quido; 02-10-2014 at 12:03 AM..
Old 02-10-2014, 12:28 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyjal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We want a fair shake at this. We would rather be in the rotation, but you guys are hellbent on destroying us as a guild. We want to come to an agreement. 100%. But an agreement takes both sides compromising. None of which has been done on your side.

Our main concern is fairness. And Chest, you say we can enter sky, but only by your schedule. So is 5am sky raid okay with you?

Just like Dojo not getting a target for 3+ months is okay too.

This is a video game guys, remember that.

You were invited to join the rotation when we set it up. You opted not to. Now you want in, and we added you on, in full agreement to the terms set out when we started the rotation. The same way that other guilds were added before you.

The only person you have to blame for being at the bottom of the list is yourself, for not joining in the beginning.

Also, you were clearly told on Thursday how joining the rotation would work, and you watched as we added you to the list then. Not sure why you did not bring up the issue while all the guilds were present (though I doubt anyone would have responded differently).

As for sky, that should go to a relevant thread. That deals with both C and R guilds and is fully separate from the rotation we have working between the R guilds.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
As it stands right now we are #8 on everything and will certainly be a guild killer. On top of all this issue we have "agreed" to not interfer with plane of sky whatsoever until a time slot opens (which could be months) We feel we are being very reasonable here. We have totally changed the dynamic of our guild for this, and are a bit surprised why we cannot speak to someone reasonable in return.
There are still FFA mobs to go after. No rotation for those.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:16 AM
Fire Giant

Doljo has been pretty sketch fro the start of this all. I called it right in my earlier post (words are wind.. convince me through actions). Stuff Hyjal was saying was not adding up in the Vent discussion I was present at when we welcomed them and added them to the rotation (made me very doubtful that their intentions were legitimate). We, the Class-R guilds were generally happy to see them finally making motions to be good citizens on the server. We added them to the bottom of each list during the meeting with full knowledge and acknowledgement from Hyjal. We explained why at the time and there was no disagreement or complaining etc. Now he comes to the Raid forum to have a shit fit over it all. Not clear on why he's trying to pin this on Chest (Chest was not present when we had the meeting). Pin it on me, or any other guild leader of R-Class guilds. All guilds in the R-Class list are in 100% full agreement that those who come late, new guilds, etc. start at the bottom. This is how it was defined from the start. The re-pop rate is reasonable and so guilds will rotate through and get their shot eventually.

Again, not sure why, if you wish to really compete, that you just don't go kill a C-Class mob to get assigned to a tier which prides itself on competition. Perhaps focus on FFA targets only. Screwing in R-Class targets really just makes you look bad on the server to everyone.
-----------------------
Closed Thread