Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Digital chicken bones are no laughing matter. Is your body ready?

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 11-13-2014, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

ITT: Grown men with kindergarten mentalities begging teacher to intervene in dispute over toys.

What a generation.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technique [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT: Grown men with kindergarten mentalities begging teacher to intervene in dispute over toys.

What a generation.
Terp is one of the worst manchild ive come across on red, he just hides behind this i-know-what-im-doing facade barking out orders, but as soon as you poke holes in how weak his game is, he goes batshit.

Im glad he got Karma'd

Let him beg for a month and then deny him, because how much fucking times do you guys need to hear to not share accounts, before you get it?
Old 11-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make sure Holo keeps me out of this, same goes for anything to do with account stripping.
From the guy who took items from , and then stole 2 of my accounts.

Just give me the info, and ill do the work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod View Post
if pitborn isn't online in your emulator, it probably should be wiped clean.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Terp is one of the worst manchild ive come across on red, he just hides behind this i-know-what-im-doing facade barking out orders, but as soon as you poke holes in how weak his game is, he goes batshit.

Im glad he got Karma'd

Let him beg for a month and then deny him, because how much fucking times do you guys need to hear to not share accounts, before you get it?
You're not really capable of poking holes in his "facade" when you're one of the worst players to ever grace Red99, albeit one of the more articulate ones.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're not really capable of poking holes in his "facade" when you're one of the worst players to ever grace Red99, albeit one of the more articulate ones.
Well i did poke a hole in his facade once, and he did lose his shit, dont need to prove im capable, it happened.

As for my ladder rank on 99, i never pretended to be an "elite" player. My care-o-meter never got high enough to play EQ more than semi-casually (partly because i thought the server was going nowhere with how toxic alot of people are and killed my interest in the game, and red is the game) and learn all the spreadsheety stuff, game is just too old and I can only get immersed knee-deep. The last time i played EQ with any sort of interest was in 2002, i didnt have 4 years of prepping on VZTZ like other people did.

That being said, anyone who played any small length of time with me can say, if hes not out to try to score forum quest points, that im certainly not among the worst players. I may not have picked a class that gets alot of YT's but you rarely saw my name there as well beside large group pvp, because im able to gauge which fights i should pick. Not the best, but certainly not among the worst. I still get a chuckle thinking about Dacuk zoning in after i chased an Az off the DL skeleton PH, probably thinking he was gonna wipe the floor with me and zoned out at 74% with his tail between his legs after i kited his ass, one of the guys dissing me on forums about how bad i suck.

What im usually good at, is common sense. I dont care how many fucking timers you know by heart, know the ins and outs of each raid encounter, i barely knew EQ and i still had to tell Andis not to make the group gather and sit at the lava druid ring when the goal is to hit Sol B. You dont shit on people when youre wrong and theyre right, like Nizzar (and Terp) did often, that kind of stuff.

I dont know EQ that well, but i was one of the few to tell Lite it was stupid to sit at Seb entrance for hours waiting to get crushed by Nihilum when half the guild was 56, the harsh grind was on and there was a double xp bonus going on.

Thats the same common sense thing i gave to Terp and he lost his shit.

Being a good player also means leaving room for criticism, which i mostly always welcome. Lite might be better than me at the game, but he "Plateau's" because he cant take criticism and thinks so highly of his game, like Terp. He also has no vision for leading a guild, it was obvious in the long run fucking people over repeatedly wasnt gonna end well, im not that good at EQ but i saw that coming when i quit Azrael like 2 years ago. Throwing a temper tantrum when you are obviously wrong like Terp did, because not losing face is more important than guild cohesion, thats also sucking at the game, its sucking at the meta-game.

Also not dumb enough to give my accounts info to people when its obvious most of these guys would strip my toon and RMT it for 4 Xanax's and not think about it twice, hows that for not sucking at the meta-game.

Guess when youre too busy laughing it up with "bros" at how much of a fag some random guy is, you might not see that coming.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 11-14-2014 at 01:17 AM..
Old 11-14-2014, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

This inconsistency is the reason I can't stand to play here anymore. Some rules get enforced sometimes for some people and other times not. Some petitions get processed while others are trolled or ignored with little (or no) explanation. It's their sandbox and they do what they want on a case by case basis. Have fun pals.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utanven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This inconsistency is the reason I can't stand to play here anymore. Some rules get enforced sometimes for some people and other times not. Some petitions get processed while others are trolled or ignored with little (or no) explanation. It's their sandbox and they do what they want on a case by case basis. Have fun pals.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 11-14-2014, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Feel free to check the logs surrounding all the items lite and powered took from my accounts while yall are at it thanks
Old 11-14-2014, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well i did poke a hole in his facade once, and he did lose his shit, dont need to prove im capable, it happened.

As for my ladder rank on 99, i never pretended to be an "elite" player. My care-o-meter never got high enough to play EQ more than semi-casually (partly because i thought the server was going nowhere with how toxic alot of people are and killed my interest in the game, and red is the game) and learn all the spreadsheety stuff, game is just too old and I can only get immersed knee-deep. The last time i played EQ with any sort of interest was in 2002, i didnt have 4 years of prepping on VZTZ like other people did.

That being said, anyone who played any small length of time with me can say, if hes not out to try to score forum quest points, that im certainly not among the worst players. I may not have picked a class that gets alot of YT's but you rarely saw my name there as well beside large group pvp, because im able to gauge which fights i should pick. Not the best, but certainly not among the worst. I still get a chuckle thinking about Dacuk zoning in after i chased an Az off the DL skeleton PH, probably thinking he was gonna wipe the floor with me and zoned out at 74% with his tail between his legs after i kited his ass, one of the guys dissing me on forums about how bad i suck.

What im usually good at, is common sense. I dont care how many fucking timers you know by heart, know the ins and outs of each raid encounter, i barely knew EQ and i still had to tell Andis not to make the group gather and sit at the lava druid ring when the goal is to hit Sol B. You dont shit on people when youre wrong and theyre right, like Nizzar (and Terp) did often, that kind of stuff.

I dont know EQ that well, but i was one of the few to tell Lite it was stupid to sit at Seb entrance for hours waiting to get crushed by Nihilum when half the guild was 56, the harsh grind was on and there was a double xp bonus going on.

Thats the same common sense thing i gave to Terp and he lost his shit.

Being a good player also means leaving room for criticism, which i mostly always welcome. Lite might be better than me at the game, but he "Plateau's" because he cant take criticism and thinks so highly of his game, like Terp. He also has no vision for leading a guild, it was obvious in the long run fucking people over repeatedly wasnt gonna end well, im not that good at EQ but i saw that coming when i quit Azrael like 2 years ago. Throwing a temper tantrum when you are obviously wrong like Terp did, because not losing face is more important than guild cohesion, thats also sucking at the game, its sucking at the meta-game.

Also not dumb enough to give my accounts info to people when its obvious most of these guys would strip my toon and RMT it for 4 Xanax's and not think about it twice, hows that for not sucking at the meta-game.

Guess when youre too busy laughing it up with "bros" at how much of a fag some random guy is, you might not see that coming.

damn this guy never gonna get a fungi tunic