Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

FTE on them would be nice in general even if the socking rarely occurs.

+1 for that idea.
Old 01-20-2016, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Golems are not considered raid mobs/targets by the staff. we consider them to be just higher tier mobs (ie: King Tranix)
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better put an FTE message on them then because it will turn into sock central eventually.

Good idea, because this probably just triggered the typical descent into madeness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good idea, because this probably just triggered the typical descent into madness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fixed typo but quoted on accident [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-20-2016, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Golems are not considered raid mobs/targets by the staff. we consider them to be just higher tier mobs (ie: King Tranix)
not to be that guy, but if you clear king tranix's room then you own the king tranix camp. if you clear fear or the guards and surrounding area for a golem then its your camp?
Old 01-21-2016, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not to be that guy, but if you clear king tranix's room then you own the king tranix camp. if you clear fear or the guards and surrounding area for a golem then its your camp?
That's how I'd read it if it's a KT analogue. That said, KT is soloable whereas none of the golems are. So I can see a lot of potential for arguments about not being able to claim the camp b/c not enough force there. Or not engaging a claimed camp "in time" - whatever that means.

Makes more sense to me to treat them as raid mobs. But if they're not, getting a "camp" defined in this case makes a lot of sense (bodies, engage time, etc.) - and would be better done sooner than later.

One of those things that would take minor up-front investment from staff (single post) vs. a multitude of petitions and pissing and whining on the back end.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 01-21-2016, 10:45 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thank you for re-enforcing why we cant have clearly defined black and white things laid out. i did not say golems and tranix are the same encounter. i said they are both considered higher tier (ie: difficultly) mobs.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 01-21-2016, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
thank you for re-enforcing why we cant have clearly defined black and white things laid out. i did not say golems and tranix are the same encounter. i said they are both considered higher tier (ie: difficultly) mobs.
*scratches head
Old 01-21-2016, 11:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Was that a reply to Pint's question?

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 01-22-2016, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

I don't know what that means Sirken. Can I put people at the spawn or do I need to be outside? Do I have to have force or just kite it?

Tell me how to Everquest please!
Old 01-22-2016, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

the Golems have variance - I doubt people will be poopsocking them on the spawn point inside of Fearplane unless they are very very late - which also means that particular guild must want them badly !

I dont really see this scenario playing out all that often tbh. I do see raid forces inside Fear clearing trash while golems are in window tho and maybe they will start to put a necro pet on the spawn point which is part of the game - however they should always be FTE even if a raid force is actively clearing. I guess if your raid force that is capable of killing the golem is literally socking the exact spawn point then maybe they could claim it as a camp - I think Stormfeather is one of the only mobs I can think of you can claim as a camp that has variance, but thats a soloable lvl 30 quest mob not a DTing lvl 60 Golem in Fearplane

I somewhat see these closer to Lodizal then Tranix.
Last edited by Erati; 01-22-2016 at 11:03 AM..
Closed Thread