Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically, if you are not winning an argument, go tattle on them to their parents?

Or, if you cant win, let them burn as well?

Maybe both?
Do you consider that a reasonable description of what occurred here, based on the logs posted?
Old 07-18-2016, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you consider that a reasonable description of what occurred here, based on the logs posted?
Not the point, I am just wondering why people pull the "guild card" in every argument.

Infact, this needs a name like Godwin's Law..
Old 07-18-2016, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not the point, I am just wondering why people pull the "guild card" in every argument.

Infact, this needs a name like Godwin's Law..

Seems like an irrelevant tangent - what guild are you in?
Old 07-18-2016, 04:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like an irrelevant tangent - what guild are you in?
Does your guild know you are dodging a question on an online forum?

You bring much shame to yourself and the people who are not involved in this in any way.

Omg I feel a weird sense of accomplishment like I got the upper hand somehow

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS FEELING
Old 07-18-2016, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Does your guild know you are dodging a question on an online forum?

You bring much shame to yourself and the people who are not involved in this in any way.

Omg I feel a weird sense of accomplishment like I got the upper hand somehow

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS FEELING
It's called delusion.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

OP is in the right. Eivy lost their camp when they did not immediately engage popped static outdoor mob.

20 min? LOL
Old 07-18-2016, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droog007 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should I give this guy my Fishbone Earring?
No. Whether or not you said hello/sat around for kill timer, duder took too long. Every single 29+er who runs through QHills checks Hadden and would've killed him in less than the 20 seconds you gave the ranger.

Whining to a guild leader over a Fishbone earring ruined any sympathy I might have had.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:30 PM
Kobold

I think both players need to step back for a moment and contemplate that they are fighting over pixels that render an item in a database, that's hosted on a fan-made server of a fan-made recreation of a game from a 2001 patch level.

Calm down. Go outside and take a deep breath. P99 is to enjoy the nostalgia of the game back in the day, but don't let this game ruin your life by taking it seriously.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think both players need to step back for a moment and contemplate that they are fighting over pixels that render an item in a database, that's hosted on a fan-made server of a fan-made recreation of a game from a 2001 patch level.

Calm down. Go outside and take a deep breath. P99 is to enjoy the nostalgia of the game back in the day, but don't let this game ruin your life by taking it seriously.
The 'fight' seems awfully one sided to me. OP keeps a rational tone in the wall-of-text and clearly feels bad for how it went down. Ranger duder seems to be wigging out though.. you're 60, go farm named in TT and just buy the damn FB earring.
Old 07-18-2016, 04:36 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread