Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrano [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stopped playing by the time we woke the sleeper, but I can honestly say the amount of effort and work that went into being the top Velious guild was staggering. Waking the Sleeper and being forever legends - even if it's infamy - was the reward for all of our hard work.
I know the feeling m8
Old 02-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

if the sleeper is reset i will immediately wake it again on the red server while destroying all the warder loot
Old 02-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetlag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like Cucumber's idea.

Another proposal for thought that's already been said: address inflation by pulling high end items out of the economy. Have a long quest that requires X amount of high-end items and massive amounts of plat. Get creative, but use the opportunity to remove excess items from circulation. The amount sacrificed needs to be significant. For this to work, Recycle99 would not have a Sleeper otherwise people would simply wait for the next server reset.

If people managed to reset the Sleeper, the entire community would be less likely to kill all the warders...but we can always count on a few bad eggs, and hence the cycle repeats. This way the reset is earned, instead of given out. The core economy has a way to introduce item-sinks. (Since recharges and buff reagents seem to be the core platinum sink mechanic)
Control the market ? Why not hand out 1 million to all players and take away any exceeding plat from players wealthier than that? Or wipe it all? Then no inflation at all . Are you communist? :P
Old 02-11-2017, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

No.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Kobold

everyone getting to experience the content? the horror
Old 02-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 year + 1-5 years variance
I like it!
Old 02-13-2017, 03:29 PM
Kobold

It would be nice to have a primal weapon
Old 02-13-2017, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Now that we have leashing, might as well just add mercs and the bazaar, level cap 75 and reset ST, yup.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

I always wonder why monks would join a guild that woke the sleeper and cock blocked their chance at the fancy gray robe.
Old 02-13-2017, 04:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know, I know this has been discussed over and over. Over a year ago a group of people (mostly whom do not play anymore) decided they were going to ruin the end game raid scene by waking up the sleeper. This leaves the new people to the server and new people to the raid scene without being able to see and experience something that they always use to hear about (sleepers tomb raids).

I would like to propose: Can we yearly have a sleepers reset? There are allot of pros and cons to this but I feel it would be in the best interest of the server. It would give allot of us that hope and drive to make it to end game.

I know this has been discussed allot but if the community gets behind it, maybe the GMs will take a better look at this option.

many of them still play
Closed Thread