Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

Go outside.
Old 07-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got trolled hard with 3 loots with < 10 hours of play.
Great loot calls for sure (guild dead within weeks)

Have you found a desperate way to mention $$? In this Everquest thread yet? I havent caught up

Sorry u lost (again)
Old 07-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Banned

u sound emotionally distressed over the fact that heartbrand makes more money in real life than you do
Old 07-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Banned

anyone got drakar and syftx cells? Would like to get them up in this thread.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u sound emotionally distressed over the fact that heartbrand makes more money in real life than you do
Cringe
Old 07-01-2017, 01:55 AM
Fire Giant

grats on the win guys, sounds like it's been the apex of Deetz's existence thus far. I'll be praying 4 u

even though I say that to be mean I probably will say a little prayer for y'all, mostly Buhbuh though since he was a pal to me in the past before the sickness.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedkelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's sad about this thread is apex as a guild raided the server for a year long before competition came, got shit stomped for a few months, went underground (acutally raided at 4am and 2am to avoid pvp), the other guild got bored, half of them left, apex did a few surprise attacks and won a few battles etc..... and are now very happy that people who pose/d any risk to their NToV farm train have quit.. so that they can go back to raiding uncontested for who knows how many more years on an 80 pop server.

A perfect example again as to why this server isnt ACTUALLY about PvP but a bunch of loot fiends who will out last, out endure and out backstab anyone to attain loot on 80 pop server.

I told my friend that Ragnarok was never going to sustain beating apex into the ground because once you disconnect from the server as a player that flame is gone forever so there's no truely coming back for half the people that did ( it's boring )..... well except for those that are insane and want to gear up another NToV alt. So by and large Ragnarok had a termination point by default that all Apex had to do was wait out.

Nizzar's philosophy was to control the neckbeards because that's where the ultimate control of the server is, the guys that log in for 10-12 hour shifts each day 5-7 days a week. X named neckbeard might have changed over the years, but that philosophy stays true, and the apex leadership are born in the mold of Nizzar.

When you think about it like this your perspective changes to what any sane member of society sees.

Remember you're talking about people that farmed this server when it had 20 pop at peak and it was only that high on PD killing day (once per week +repops)...the rest of the time it was 10-15 peak pop........... ( that's the level of mental sickness you talking about ).... sickness of the mind + everquest is bad news for some.
^ dis guy gets it.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedkelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's sad about this thread is apex as a guild raided the server for a year long before competition came, got shit stomped for a few months, went underground (acutally raided at 4am and 2am to avoid pvp), the other guild got bored, half of them left, apex did a few surprise attacks and won a few battles etc..... and are now very happy that people who pose/d any risk to their NToV farm train have quit.. so that they can go back to raiding uncontested for who knows how many more years on an 80 pop server.

A perfect example again as to why this server isnt ACTUALLY about PvP but a bunch of loot fiends who will out last, out endure and out backstab anyone to attain loot on 80 pop server.

I told my friend that Ragnarok was never going to sustain beating apex into the ground because once you disconnect from the server as a player that flame is gone forever so there's no truely coming back for half the people that did ( it's boring )..... well except for those that are insane and want to gear up another NToV alt. So by and large Ragnarok had a termination point by default that all Apex had to do was wait out.

Nizzar's philosophy was to control the neckbeards because that's where the ultimate control of the server is, the guys that log in for 10-12 hour shifts each day 5-7 days a week. X named neckbeard might have changed over the years, but that philosophy stays true, and the apex leadership are born in the mold of Nizzar.

When you think about it like this your perspective changes to what any sane member of society sees.

Remember you're talking about people that farmed this server when it had 20 pop at peak and it was only that high on PD killing day (once per week +repops)...the rest of the time it was 10-15 peak pop........... ( that's the level of mental sickness you talking about ).... sickness of the mind + everquest is bad news for some.
#fakenews

can we get a confirmation that this clown even logs into server? clearly has no clue what went down from march-may

GONEshow mindlessly pulled raid targets at zonelines while we made them wipe 3-4 hours a night 3x a week until they couldnt get anyone to log on anymore because no loot was dropping.

by the end i was getting frustrated tells from <Ragnarok> people about how they just couldnt understand why GONEshow refused to try any other strat

we did lose a lot of fights in the first month and maybe even second month but unlike <Ragnarok>, <Apex> adapted and came up with new strats, choosing when to fight (wow, you can actually win by not fighting sometimes??) and honing our attacks so ultimately nothing was gained for 3 weeks in a row and <Ragnarok> admitted defeat by not logging in anymore. you lose

all in all, had fun raiding <Ragnarok> raids and shout out to our biggest supporter for this winning cause, GONEshow himself. thank you for being such a massive egomaniac and refusing to listen to your own guildies.

CYA
Old 07-01-2017, 03:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Ragnarok got griefed off the server. Velious is too easy to grief due to the long, drawn out raid encounters. It's not like kunark (32k hp dragons that die fast).

Justify it however you want, but to try and pretend like Ragnarok wouldn't still be raiding right now if they could is hilarious. Everyone knows what happened. Until TL boxes are changed, and ToV binding is removed, it will be way to easy to stop the enemy guild from raiding.

TL/DR: TL boxes killed Ragnarok.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

Holy shit. This kid is rustled. Thanks for your life story. Ragnarok started leaving the server when they realized they couldn't kill vulak with 70 deep. Sorry you lost.

Thanks Aesop. It sure beats the "Apex" of your existence thus far, which is posting essays on a forum for a game which you perpetually lose in.

Feels good.
Closed Thread