Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2021, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might want to consider instanced content.
yeah, like why do these fucking retards log into r99? They cant clear ToV, they cant clear kael, they have never killed Tunare. Shit is dead as fuck and they get on here and complain when someone dispels Klandi #973. Your gear doesnt matter the server is dead. Stop logging in.
Old 02-26-2021, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, like why do these fucking retards log into r99? They cant clear ToV, they cant clear kael, they have never killed Tunare. Shit is dead as fuck and they get on here and complain when someone dispels Klandi #973. Your gear doesnt matter the server is dead. Stop logging in.
they are actually raiding like 5 days a week lol

with like mid - upper 20's
Old 02-26-2021, 04:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know - if I felt compelled to Quest these days, I'd probably want to PVP. Since as you mentioned, there really aren't any more significant gains to be made. Sort of a "gearing phase of the box is done, engage strictly pvp phase" mentality.

Otherwise you're just barking in /ooc waiting for ... nothing?
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 02-26-2021, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Just play what you want to play? There’s plenty of other games that do PvP and PVE better than this game but none of them are EQ.

When I’m feeling the EQ itch I reach for EQ + pvp... what’s so hard to understand about that?

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 02-26-2021, 11:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Sorry you are a dog shit bluebie player and can’t stop 1 person.
That is beside the point.

Training is still a little bitch move and not PvP.
Old 02-27-2021, 12:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Worst part is when petiton quester berryman tries to interpret our shittty non specific server rules. He makes up his own rules and petitions everything
I really hope you don't believe what you talk the whole day, I wrote 10 petitions in total including rule clarifications. Just because you can't and don't even want to understand the rules, it doesn't mean I make up my own rules. I think everytime you ate a suspension, you also told me that wasn't a rule violation. Please don't start your I never got suspended theory now, this just makes people laugh even more about you. For us you are a constant source of fun and tears... (sorry we sometimes just can't hold back our tears while laughing). So keep logging in and let us have some fun together, but please try to avoid breaking the rules.
Old 02-27-2021, 12:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
You might want to consider instanced content.
I don't really like instances, people just hide in there and that's not good for PvP.
Old 02-27-2021, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

They would probably be working on a new red if there wasn’t pages of berryman petitions over emperor crush
Old 02-27-2021, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Server staff responsible for petitions don't work on code normally Uuruk. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are suggesting I should write less then 500 petitions a day? And we don't need a new Red, lots of people here who want a new Red want a new Red with different or no rules, so wrong place to ask for a new server.
Old 02-27-2021, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just play what you want to play
THIS

Sssarn

Fantasy
Closed Thread