Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Sarnak

Only difference from an Awakened ban and TMO ban is this, Awakened everyone ELSE can still raid as normal. TMO gets ban, and the whole server STOPS raiding. Oh TMO you'll be missed....not.

Also new raid "agreements" are created with a TMO ban (even Class rotations C / FFA / R) even new FTE Rules were applied Oh man TMO really messed up this server.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Says the drama queen who apped to us knowing just how dominating we were on the raid scene. Then gets kick. and all of a sudden says shes all casual.
No, I applied to you after an extended period of time spent playing casually, all the while talking massive amounts of shit about both Awakened and Aftermath. Mostly ridiculing the pathetic lengths to which you raiders go chasing dragon pixels. But I'm no different. I've been at the absolute bottom, doing anything to see content. I did something despicable. I joined Taken, err Awakened. And I am ashamed of myself.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

Imagine if you were never kicked.. and talking mad shit to everyone else other then Awakened, being someone else completely from who you claim to be now. 2faced.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 07-10-2016, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I applied to you after an extended period of time spent playing casually, all the while talking massive amounts of shit about both Awakened and Aftermath. Mostly ridiculing the pathetic lengths to which you raiders go chasing dragon pixels. But I'm no different. I've been at the absolute bottom, doing anything to see content. I did something despicable. I joined Taken, err Awakened. And I am ashamed of myself.
Usually people dont keep talking about stuff they are ashamed of [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2016, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Usually people dont keep talking about stuff they are ashamed of [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel it's important to share my story and make sure others don't repeat my mistake.
Old 07-10-2016, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel it's important to share my story and make sure others don't repeat my mistake.
True. Letting people know what to do to get booted from a guild is a good warning story.
Old 07-10-2016, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if you were never kicked.. and talking mad shit to everyone else other then Awakened, being someone else completely from who you claim to be now. 2faced.
That is exactly what I would be doing. Besides, you know, talking shit because you can't do that in Awakened or mom and dad take your DKP for saying bad words on the forums. But omg... the things Awakened me would be thinking when some casual didn't think that our pretentious recruitment kill list was cool enough.
Closed Thread