Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 01:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Highest level character I ever got on this server was a 53 wizard. I was always that guy who'd drop what he was doing to port someone in the guild who asked. Kept my bind points close to where I was hunting for that reason. Tried my best to be a team player in that way, and helped with other things too like transfers whenever folks asked.

Despite that, my last guild would laugh at me when I had questions (like what was the "plate room" in Kael). They would leave me totally hanging when I needed help. I struggled greatly at quad kiting, to the point where I'd die after every successful quad or two (damn those backstabbing birds). Never was successful in getting a KC strike force going for the Concussion spell quest.

For the most part I just wanted to be able to join the guild for some group activities, to be included for some exp, so I wasn't forced to have to crawl to 60 in vain through solo quad-kiting that I hated and honestly sucked at.

Really don't know what to do anymore. I just honestly don't feel like I have a place here. Never felt very strong in neither the game mechanics or the social departments. All I ever wanted was to see some of the cooler higher level zones and maybe earn something that can't simply be bought in the EC tunnel.
Wizzie is the wrong class for grouping. It's a solo leveling (note solo leveling and not solo class) and raid class, really. The only advantage as far as grouping goes is that porting can get you to places fast if a group does want you and porting can also make you friends.

I could teach you how to quad kite as long as you have Jboots or SoW pots (you already have the flux staff).

Raiding isn't for everyone, in fact it's for few. Wiz epic would likely be very hard/impossible for you to get. Outside of clicky-robes there's not much else that'll help a wizard. Well there's the dragon and giant nukes but those are only relevant for raiding anyway. Raid items for a wiz is mostly for vanity's sake.

I have a wizard too. I regret making one as raiding isn't for me. If I can score a decent item to sell to fund a twink I'll reroll.
Old 01-23-2022, 05:04 PM
Kobold

Kingdom for life/game balance and high end people and pixels. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Old 01-23-2022, 08:15 PM
Aviak

Default -

Safe Space is good if you like living in Kunark farming epics for Shinko. If you want Velious loot go to ST/Kingdom/FoW
Old 01-24-2022, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Safe Space is good if you like living in Kunark farming epics for Shinko. If you want Velious loot go to ST/Kingdom/FoW
join FoW and become ST bitch

go away keel

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 02-02-2022, 11:51 PM
Orc

The OG ST bitch being a bit hypocritical out here, someone from SS also saying y'all killing in NTOV now? any solo kills yet or still making your guildies farm you all your kunark wishlist first? SS run by the most toxic man-baby on the server, go back to blue pls
Old 02-02-2022, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kingdom for life/game balance and high end people and pixels. Hope you find what you're looking for.
+1!!!

best guild I ever been in so far!
Old 02-03-2022, 01:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1!!!

best guild I ever been in so far!
Kingdom third'ed here. I work nights and have a 5-year old full custody, yet I still manage to help my guildies when I can, and receive such help in return. Also, we are always looking for more wizards! If you are looking to reroll you can always park your wizzy someplace like ToV and play your alt until you hear that "POP" in comms.

One thing I've really noticed since joining Kingdom is that the individuals in the guild are very social. Help one guy with something and he's likely to help you next time you need something too. I've made actual in-game friends that reach out to gratz me in tells when an alt gets an epic piece for example, just by being helpful and a cool dude.

Shoutouts to Minmaxd, Balrogath, Patolomy, and Madouc!
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunow1337 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That sounds great! However, we did join Dusk till Dawn for now, but I would not mind changing if we think that SS would be better for what we are looking for [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dusk till Dawn raids with Safe Space. So you can stay in DtD and go kill VP/NToV/Planes/OW Kunark Dragons/etc with Safe Space & DtD whenever a pop happens to happen while you're on. Well, once you get 46+ or 55+ depending on target.
Old 02-03-2022, 06:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are looking to reroll you can always park your wizzy someplace like ToV and play your alt until you hear that "POP" in comms.
Yup I'm actually a ranger now. I have my wizard in Dial a Port so I can make steady income and one day buy all the expensive stuff i'll eventually need on my ranger, like a swarmcaller.

Kingdom sounds nice and I would give them a try but I don't think you guys would invite a low level. Beyond that, I've pretty much burned bridges with two guilds on the server for being snarky, mean and unhelpful. I felt no sense of comraderie or belonging in them. A third was just kind of...there, and didn't really do anything. Another guild I simply won't join because they constantly spam-message my unguilded characters. Don't think I'm going to find my forever home in a mass-invite guild.

My 4th guild, Dial a Port, is actually really cool. Folks are chill and guildchat is fun at times. But they're not going to muster epic help anytime soon.

It's honestly difficult to find a good home here.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another guild I simply won't join because they constantly spam-message my unguilded characters. Don't think I'm going to find my forever home in a mass-invite guild.
lol what
Closed Thread