Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 07-31-2023, 12:37 PM
Large Rat

Default Want to say Thanks to all who helped me this weekend

Hey everyone,

I just started back on Blue a couple of days ago after being away for several years actually. I'm playing Banicek, a Barbarian Rogue, and on Saturday I made the trip from Halas to EC Tunnels, made a polite statement about the above facts in Auction chat, and was IMMEDIATELY approached by several people with very generous gifts for armor (Full Banded plus a few nice pieces), weapons like an SBD and a Crystalline Spider Fang, and even a Velium Fire Ring. I was donated PP to help get me started and other nice items to sell to players, and later on grouped with a Paladin in Oasis who had one of his other toons give me a Sarnak Backstabber.

I was very humbled by all the generosity and just wanted to say thanks again to the community at large. All that time away, I never stopped thinking about P99 and how much I wanted to get back in to Norrath and hit some of my goals that I never got the chance to back in the day, but will this time around.

In short, just wanted to say a hearty Thank You to all those again who welcomed me this weekend and to the whole server of Blue. I look forward to being able to do the same with some future new (or returning players) when I get the same opportunity to do so as well.

Thanks again all, and safe travels to you all. Looking forward to making some fun memories and having lots of fun adventures here in the upcoming days, weeks, months and longer. Feel free to hit me up anytime.

Very appreciative,

Banicek
Old 07-31-2023, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

I may have an item or two for you and possibly a secondary weapon all better than what you listed. I’ll look for you when your on.
Old 07-31-2023, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Hit me up on my SK Anasterion if you ever want to group or duo!
Old 07-31-2023, 10:22 PM
Large Rat

Thanks Scott & Lune. Sounds great.

I'm close to 17 as well if that's helps for level considerations. I may not be able to login for a few more days due to work and whatnot, but this weekend should be clear.

Thanks for reaching out guys. Looking forward to meeting up for sure!