Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Large Bat

Is there any room for a group of friends?

The group consists of a Druid, a Bard and a Paladin (myself.)

The Bard and Druid are around level 15, while I'm currently only level 4. I recently rerolled as a dwarf paladin as opposed to a high elf one.

All three of us played on the 7th Hammer server for a number of years.
Old 10-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Aviak

Most definitely. Just drop one of us a tell in game.

Excellio,Lothair, Zartoc, Pixey, Valkk, Zaino or Azurulia.

Zaino Shadowillow 41 Druid Seriously Comical
Tempi Adem 29 Rogue Seriously Comical
Old 10-07-2011, 04:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorhees666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any room for a group of friends?

The group consists of a Druid, a Bard and a Paladin (myself.)

The Bard and Druid are around level 15, while I'm currently only level 4. I recently rerolled as a dwarf paladin as opposed to a high elf one.

All three of us played on the 7th Hammer server for a number of years.
I look forward to seeing you in Norrath!!
Old 10-07-2011, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by judeau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most definitely. Just drop one of us a tell in game.

Excellio,Lothair, Zartoc, Pixey, Valkk, Zaino or Azurulia.
I see how it is Zaino. For anyone looking to join contact myself (Sloppay) Zartox, Lothair, Zaino, Pixey, Excellio, Valkk or Azurulia and we'd be more than happy to answer any questions. We're looking for more players who are mature but also easy going and willing to lend an extra hand when someone else is in need of help. We range from levels 20-50 right now with most of us starting to approach our 40's. Look forward to talking to you all in game.

Sloppay Seconds (until petitioned)
43rd Monk of Quellios
Old 10-12-2011, 01:28 AM
Banned

Joined a few days ago, very active guild with a wide level range.

Friendly, fun, always somebody to chat/party with.

If you're new or old check us out. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Skeleton

Great guild. I played p1999 for a few hours back in May and decided to give it a real shot over the weekend. These guys gave me a guild tag and a 21/40 2 hander during my first hour or 2 of play. They helped me get groups. I'm level 8 now with about a night and a half of serious play, starting completely from scratch.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:59 PM
Aviak

Great guild for new players, I'll soon be handing out 5ac/55hp rings to members [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-13-2011, 01:21 PM
Kobold

Question. I have a level 4.5 druid right now. Been playing for a few days now.. after the kids go to bed so about 7:30ish CST.

Do you guys have use for another drood?

I'll look you guys up later tonight / tomorrow when I log on next and see if there could be room.

Thanks ahead of time.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasilyevich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great guild. I played p1999 for a few hours back in May and decided to give it a real shot over the weekend. These guys gave me a guild tag and a 21/40 2 hander during my first hour or 2 of play. They helped me get groups. I'm level 8 now with about a night and a half of serious play, starting completely from scratch.
What was your char's name? Was I the guy that hooked you up?
Old 10-15-2011, 03:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walabaego [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to say, Fuck this Camp Stealing Guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry about this incident. I started this guild with the intention of helping other players and being respectful and kind.

Please remember that misunderstandings happen, and if my guildmates did seem to steal your camp, it's likely that it was a misunderstanding and no harm was meant by anyone in my guild.

As a token of good will, if ever you need a port or bind or buffs, please don't hesitate to contact Excellio in game and if I'm not really busy, I'll come by and help you out in whatever way I can.

Again, I'm sorry about the mix-up and I hope we can avoid further unpleasant run-ins. Take care, and good luck!
Last edited by Excellio; 10-16-2011 at 07:03 AM..
Closed Thread